Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for Waterpoint on Lake Conroe

4.2
Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)

We found this venue while eating at Fajita Jacks! It's literally on the water and so beautiful!!!! We scheduled a visit and the minute they mentioned a boat exit we were sold!! I loved how she already had linens/napkins/centerpieces and signs for everything, the stress was so much lower because all we had to pick out what to use and no stress of finding other venders when it's a one shop for decorating! Lynn writes down every detail and you just help decorate! We stocked the bar with our own liquor choices and her bartenders served it! It worked out amazing!

Thank you being awesome!
Ben and Jilla
3/18/17

Profile Picture Jilla, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
3.9

Love this venue, you must go see it in person! We had our ceremony outside and reception inside. It was beautiful! The only negative issue I had was with the venue coordinator. When the groomsmen's room was hot because the a/c broke, she did not do anything to fix it. We actually couldn't find her and it was an hour before the wedding. She also scheduled two bridal parties and their families for the same rehearsal time and neither of us knew about it. Just make sure you tell her what you want. I would suggest hiring a coordinator that way the minor issues are handled and you don't have to worry. Love, love, love the venue! It is a great price for the building itself. You will have to provide decorations.

Profile Picture User7038324, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hello, my wedding was just last month and I can't describe how happy I am with how everything turned out. Lynn is so great and makes you feel so special. She provides the venue for ceremony and reception which include the tables chairs. The venue has a full kitchen which is great if you are bringing a caterer who will cook for you. Also, she has centerpieces that you may use and decorate as you please. The price is very good and on top of that it includes a ride on their YACHT that will take you to La Toretta hotel, you must make reservations though. Ask Lynn about this, you can book a room for a lower price if you mention you are getting married at their venue! She provides you with a list of preferred vendors to make it easier for you to pick your caterer, your cake, for decorations, photographers, ect. I cannot describe how please I am with Waterpoint and their staff. My wedding would not have been as amazing as it was if it not had been for Lynn and her husband. Please, if you need a venue, go to Waterpoint. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Marcy, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews