Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Water Tree Studios

Love. Capture. Share. Life's Big Events.

I simply love weddings and events. My first job when I was 15 years old was at a bridal dress store.  Brides with their families would come in to try on their dresses and as they did they would share the excitement and details of their upcoming wedding day. It was such an amazing feeling being surrounded by all the love, tulle and gowns!

Fast forward to 2007 when I started Water Tree Studios to “Love. Capture. Share.” my passion for weddings, events, video production and the unique way each family chooses to celebrate.

My team and I feel that it is not just a “video”…it is a “story”.  With that comes great responsibility and care to capture and then tell each story, giving each family a finished video that encapsulates the experience of the event.

Our shooting style is all about the details and reactions. That is what makes an amazing and very personal video. We want to capture every detail of an event because we know how much time has gone into the planning. We bare the sole responsibility of being the only team to give a family the closest thing to time travel!  Our videos allow you to travel back to relive, share and enjoy the words, motions and emotions of your event.

We also offer wedding and event film services.  See our portfolio.

COMBO SAVINGS WHEN BOOKING Photo-Video booth and our videography services.

Phone: (714) 330-9891

Setup (6)
Backdrop(s) (6)
Prints (6)
Clean Up (4)
Social Media Integration (4)
CD/DVD of Images (3)
Audio Equipment (2)
Showroom (1)

My name is Daniella Gavrieli and this past Saturday 10-28-17 I got married at the Disneyland Hotel. From the moment we chose Megan we were super excited. We had seen one of her videos at the Disneyland Hotel and knew we wanted to work with her. The first time we met her we felt comfortable with her and she answered all of our questions. We weren't sure if we could afford it but they had a really great payment plan and made it possible to hire a videographer. She came to our rehearsal, she was constantly checking on me to make sure I was ok and made the whole process easy and comfortable. She cared about every detail and I am so happy that we made th4e decision to hire her. Her and her team did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Daniella, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We found Megan and WaterTree Studios though Waveform Events, as they share an office together. Immediately upon meeting Megan, you can tell what an amazing personality she possesses, and you know that you are in good hands when it comes to the quality and professionalism of using a photo booth at your wedding. Megan was in consistent contact with us regarding setup, floor plan, props - anything we needed to make our event memorable. She arrived at our event early for setup and did exactly what we asked of her, keeping the photo booth moving throughout the night, taking photos for Instagram and social media, and keeping the laughs going through the live booth viewing screen above the photo booth - it was exciting even if you weren't in it to see everyone laughing and posing inside! We also added on the live memory book, which allowed people to insert photos and write a personalized note to us - it was a really nice touch and took out a lot of the guesswork regarding the Guest Book. In addition, we were immediately provided with a digital photo booth online link to ALL the photos that were snapped in the booth that night - really a nice touch!

Long story somewhat long, if you are considering a photo booth at your wedding, you absolutely must go with Megan and Water Tree Events. They exceeded all of our expectations, and left us with physical and digital memories that we will never forget. Thank you for everything, Megan! You are amazing!

PS - Photos attached are few samples from our wedding reception that we pulled from the online website dedicated to our wedding.

Photos
Profile Picture Andy, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Delivery, Setup, Showroom

Okay I hired Water Tree Studios for my bridal shower and wedding and boy-o-boy did they blow my mind away with the footage. First I need to say Megan, interviewed me and my fiancé prior to booking, she was super nice and understanding of our vision and really captured our love story with the final product. I would HIGHLY recommend you hire them for a event prior to the wedding (e.g. engagement party, bridal etc) "Water Tree Studios" can see get the vibe of your group.

I will point out Water Tree Studios don't record while people are eating. This was a great plus.

Let me just say the Quality of the videos were super excellent. By far the best quality that I've seen in a long time.

I would also recommend to future brides and grooms to get the drone footage that take my videos to a whole different level. The drone made my wedding feel exclusive (it looked like a celebrity wedding)

Water Tree events was also very discreet with recording they weren't in the way but they were always present which I loved. I've been to weddings where the videographer was a distraction but not in this case. This was a major plus.

Watertree events also comes to your wedding rehearsal and to get any last minute changes of the wedding format, timeline, which members is walking down with who. This cuts down distractions and keeps everyone on the same page. They also capture the bride and groom but who also is important to the bride and groom example grandparents godparents mother of the bride etc.

When I receive my videos back I cried all over again because they brought me back to my very special day. I super happy with their work and I would 1000% work with water three studios in the future and also recommend to any future brides and grooms or any other event.

Profile Picture Mrs. , 8/26/17, 1 Review

SD Card
8 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1497303488 28549387cdcfbf4d logo purple

Photo Booth Videography Combo Deal.

$1,295.00 Value | Promo Code: W32414W
Wow your guests with great photos & capture priceless video messages! SAVE $200 off our 4 hours photo-video booth package when you book any of our videography services. Photo-Video Booth package includes: • Oval booth enclosure • Unlimited photo strip prints & videos • Props • Red carpet & stanchions • Booth attendant • Exterior video monitor for all to view the fun inside the booth • Custom graphic design on photo prints out Contact us today 714-330-9891 ~ Love. Capture. Share.
#WWa35b44c7e0c28cf0

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Megan of Water Tree Events is the best videographer I've had the pleasure of working with. She has an amazing eye and a knack for capturing those special moments that you'll cherish forever. Her professional audio and video are great, and her customer service is amazing. Seeing her interact with couples showed me just how passionate she is about what she does, and how much she cares about her clients. Book with confidence, but hurry! Because of Water Tree's commitment to delivering the best for each and every couple they serve, Megan and her staff have a limited number of engagements per year.

Megan at Water Tree Events is a professional of the highest caliber, delivering an excellent product with a smile. Not only does she listen to a couple's vision of their day, and customize her work to match it, she's such a pleasure to work with that all of her couples feel special. In addition, she works flawlessly with other wedding professionals, making the entire experience wonderful for all involved. I haven't even gotten to her excellent photobooth yet. It's unlike any other in the industry. Large enough to accommodate ten and with a customized exterior, I've heard couples tell me that it's the hit of the party. As a dj, it's hard for me to admit that, but it's the truth! In my experience, I've found that one of the biggest things couples regret after their weddings is not booking video. Don't make that mistake. Get the best, Water Tree Events

All our clients love these guys. They do an amazing job and capture the best moments. Best for 2014 - City Connection

Megan at water tree is on top of her game. We have worked together for sometime now and I can say she is outstanding. We have even done Destination weddings together and it's a joy to know someone you are working with from out of town.

Good work and consistent in their service.

119 PROS I KNOW

Events

5862 Bolsa Ave. 106, Hunington Beach, CA 92649   See On Map
714-330-9891 (phone)
Tues - Fri. 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Weekends by appointment only.