Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery

Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery

11 Reviews for Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery

We had a wonderful experience with the Warwick Valley Winery! Our wedding was on July 5, 2014 with a ceremony on the Winery's stage and reception for 110 in the tasting room/dining room.

Randy did an impeccable job coordinating all the details, Mike from the Landmark Inn outdid himself with the catering, and the staff at the winery were professional and accommodating. We could not have asked for more!

-Amanda and Nick

Profile Picture User3401025, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had a sunset wedding at Warwick Valley Winery and everything from the venue, service and food exceeded everyone's expectations. I would like to share the letter that I sent to Randy, the event coordinator at the Winery:
Mike and I just wanted to say thank you one more time for all of your help with our wedding – it was just perfect. We (and all of our guests) had a fabulous time.

Thank you for all your patience, grace, good judgement and incredible planning. As soon as we met a year and a half ago, you put both Mike and I totally at ease. We knew that no matter what happened (like rain or a heat wave) you would make sure that the wedding would go smoothly. And it did. There was absolutely nothing left for us to worry about. I would also like to thank you for taking photographs during the whole thing--I am usually the one with a camera snapping pictures everywhere! You even took care of that!! We cannot wait to see them.
Also, all of your recommended vendors were truly a pleasure to work with. The caterer, Mike, was great and he was such a kind and considerate person and cooked food that exceeded everyone's expectations. Anna from Something Sweet Cafe not only baked a delicious cake but made it look like it came off of a page in a bridal magazine
We had such a wonderful time, we wish we could do it all over again! One of the greatest pleasures was getting to know you. You were not just our wedding planner, but an ally, confident and friend. Thank you Randy, we couldn't have done it without you – you really did make our wedding dreams come true!
We hope to see you again soon.

Best Wishes,
Mr. & Mrs. Thorne

Profile Picture Toni, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding on September 29th 2012. Everything was outdoors and up on a hill surrounded by the fall foliage and apple orchard. Our contact/event coordinator Randy was truly amazing with putting the whole thing together. The whole evening was absolutely breathtaking. We would like to thank the Warwick Valley Winery staff and most importantly Randy for making an event happen that we will never forget! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to tie-the-knot, or even just go apple picking and wine tasting! If we could give more than 5 stars for service and value- we would.

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/29/12, 2 Reviews