Morrisville, PA 19067 Map · Phone number

About Wandering Bohemian Photography

Hello and thanks for taking the time to view my portfolio. I am an art and fantasy portrait photographer and digital artist who has been working in Philadelphia and the Bucks county area for a number of years now. I also service Montgomery, Philadelphia and Chester counties. I transitioned into shooting weddings 4 years ago and have never looked back. It seems like a really natural progression for me, as my images are about visual storytelling - and that's what a wedding is. It's a love story.

I spend a great deal of time on my images adding artistic touches and details, using colors and tones to create a mood. My wedding imagery is truly a labor of love for me! My style ranges from soft and dreamy to brightly colored and playful imagery. Hollywood Noir is one of my specialties. I do 2 sets during the day - 1 bright, daytime imagery and the second low light and sexy. Giving my couples 2 sets of portraits from their day with 2 completely different looks. I have also begun to incorporate themed shooting for some of my couples - ask me about it for details! I offer modelesque retouching to all of my brides - from skin softening and blemish removal to photoshop body sculpting. (I give a demonstration of this during my free consultation appointment)

For more information, please visit my website: www.WanderingBohemian.com (wedding section still under construction, but many galleries are already up!) Please note my www.WanderingBohemian.net site is many years OLD and is going to be completely redone this winter of 2011. Thanks for your patience!

or write to me at: Ivy@WanderingBohemian.com

You can also find me at:

Follow Wandering Bohemian Photography on

IMG5093Jweb

10 Reviews for Wandering Bohemian Photography

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/13/2018

Ivy and her team are amazing! They are fun to work with and add a creative flare to wedding photos. Our photos look straight out of Vogue, absolutely amazing. We are SO happy they were there to capture our special day.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2012

Ivy is AMAZING! If you want wedding pictures that are not the just the boring "stand in a line and smile" shots, then Ivy is for you. Every time I post pictures, I receive comments from all of my friends and family about how different and stunning they are. You cannot get your wedding day back if you hire a so-so photographer and are disappointed in what you get. Ivy was worth every penny and more. My husband and I consider her to be the best investment we made when it came to our wedding. I could not say enough about Ivy and her team. Hire her and you won't regret it.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/30/2010

I cannot sing praises high enough for Ivy Darling and Wandering Bohemian Photography.
    From the day I encountered her business card, I knew I absolutely had to have her shoot my wedding. From the first interaction we had, I was hooked. Her process and wedding package is designed in such a way as to build a solid rapport before the wedding. She even brought my camera-shy, wall-flower husband out of his shell. She is extremely detail oriented and intuitive. She is truly an artist with a camera.
    We were able to do an engagement shoot with Ivy at our wedding location a few months before our big day. These few hours really helped us to be comfortable with her, the camera, and each other. The pictures were AMAZING! She brought out the supermodel in both of us. I have never felt more beautiful than when working with Ivy and seeing myself through her lens.
    On the day of the wedding, Ivy, Serena, and Nels all were extremely prepared and professional. At the same time by my Big Day, I felt so comfortable with Ivy that it was like having another friend there to celebrate with me. Ivy even brought Jack and Sally marionette puppets for us to use as props during our couples portraits because she knew how much I loved Tim Burton and Nightmare Before Christmas.
    If you want your wedding photography to be vivid, nuanced, emotional, intense, romantic, personal, gorgeous, and truly breathtaking, Wandering Bohemian Photography is for you.
    If you want to be treated with extra attention, made to feel special, and really have an interactive and collaborative experience with your photographer, Ivy will exceed your expectations.
    I could not be happier about any decision that I made in the planning process than I was after working with Ivy.

Sent on 10/31/2010

Wandering Bohemian Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ivy is such a wonderful photographer! I have worked with her for many years and she amazes me each time with her wonderful photographs! She is very sweet, fun and easy going person so you will be glad you have her around on your big day! Highly recommended!

• Morrisville, 19067 See on map
    Location of (Wandering Bohemian Photography)