Latham, NY 12110 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 3

About W Beyer Creative Weddings

Your wedding day is so much more than an event. It's a whirlwind of emotion - of tears, of laughter, of surprise, of anticipation, of utter elation. Your video should capture the heart and soul of your life's biggest moment in the purest way, and that is what we strive to do.

Our mission is to not let those tender moments pass through the day without also passing through our lenses. We derive our greatest joy by getting to include those sentimental instances that otherwise would have gone uncaptured into your final product. We aren't satisfied to give you a standard start to finish cut of your wedding day, and that's why we take scrupulous care to weave your story together in a way that is enthralling and timeless. This stems for our nature and background as documentary filmmakers.

We can't wait to help you relive your story and all of its impassioned little moments.

Follow W Beyer Creative Weddings on

• Videos 3

3 Reviews for W Beyer Creative Weddings

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

Great Videographers and Great People!

Beyer Creative Weddings was a fantastic company to work with. Their price was extremely reasonable and we had nothing but positive experiences working with them! When we originally signed up with Will months before the wedding, he was transitioning from NuVue Cinema to Beyer Creative and the transition went flawlessly. Not once did we feel “lost in the shuffle” or that we were getting anything less than his best work. Will and his wife Allison both have fantastic personalities and were extremely friendly and professional for every step of the planning process. Everything was very organized and all communication was prompt and thorough.

My husband and I originally had to be talked into hiring a wedding videographer, as we are both quite camera shy, and we are so glad we decided to do it! Will and Allison instantly put us at ease and maintained low profiles throughout the entire wedding day. There were times we completely forgot they were there and we appreciated being able to really focus on the special moments of the day.

At this point, we have only seen the 60-second trailer, but it was STUNNING. I was floored with how much emotion they were able capture in that brief edit and thought the shots were absolutely beautiful. We are so excited to see the final product and already feel comfortable recommending Will and Allison to everyone we know!

Alexandra · Married on 06/02/2018

Will and Allison were absolutely amazing from the start. They were always happy to answer questions and were incredibly organized during planning. On the day of the wedding, they were both so nice and professional throughout the day. They captured every moment of the day beautifully and our film is beyond anything I could have imagined. I can't thank them enough for creating such a beautiful memory of our day.

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/17/2018

I was certain that I wanted Will and Allison as our wedding videographer after I watched a short wedding trailer that they created from before. It was absolutely beautiful and I was so impressed with how they edited the video. Now our wedding has come & gone and I am so happy that we get to be in one of those wonderful videos. Will & Allison were so great to work with and helped capture our favorite day while being totally discreet, we didn't even know they were there! They put together our spotlight video and it almost had me (and our families) in tears. I can't wait to see all of the footage from our day, I'm going to throw a BIG viewing party. They also were really cute with our dogs and that is ALWAYS important. Will and Allison, thank you for everything! It has been an absolute blast & pleasure working with you. Stop looking for a videographer and hire this amazing team! https://vimeo.com/wbeyercreative/vickymatt

W Beyer Creative Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Hard Drive