W Beyer Creative Weddings

1 Review

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About W Beyer Creative Weddings

New York Wedding Cinema

Your wedding day is so much more than an event. It’s a whirlwind of emotion – of tears, of laughter, of surprise, of anticipation, of utter elation. Your video should capture the heart and soul of your life’s biggest moment in the purest way, and that is what we strive to do.

Our mission is to not let those tender moments pass through the day without also passing through our lenses. We derive our greatest joy by getting to include those sentimental instances that otherwise would have gone uncaptured into your final product. We aren’t satisfied to give you a standard start to finish cut of your wedding day, and that’s why we take scrupulous care to weave your story together in a way that is enthralling and timeless. This stems for our nature and background as documentary filmmakers.

We can’t wait to help you relive your story and all of its impassioned little moments.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Albany

Follow W Beyer Creative Weddings on

1 Review for W Beyer Creative Weddings

Ceremony (1)
Pre-Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)

I was certain that I wanted Will and Allison as our wedding videographer after I watched a short wedding trailer that they created from before. It was absolutely beautiful and I was so impressed with how they edited the video. Now our wedding has come & gone and I am so happy that we get to be in one of those wonderful videos. Will & Allison were so great to work with and helped capture our favorite day while being totally discreet, we didn't even know they were there! They put together our spotlight video and it almost had me (and our families) in tears. I can't wait to see all of the footage from our day, I'm going to throw a BIG viewing party. They also were really cute with our dogs and that is ALWAYS important. Will and Allison, thank you for everything! It has been an absolute blast & pleasure working with you. Stop looking for a videographer and hire this amazing team! https://vimeo.com/wbeyercreative/vickymatt

Profile Picture Victoria , 3/17/18, 1 Review