W Beyer Creative Weddings

W Beyer Creative Weddings

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About W Beyer Creative Weddings

New York Wedding Cinema

Your wedding day is so much more than an event. It’s a whirlwind of emotion – of tears, of laughter, of surprise, of anticipation, of utter elation. Your video should capture the heart and soul of your life’s biggest moment in the purest way, and that is what we strive to do.

Our mission is to not let those tender moments pass through the day without also passing through our lenses. We derive our greatest joy by getting to include those sentimental instances that otherwise would have gone uncaptured into your final product. We aren’t satisfied to give you a standard start to finish cut of your wedding day, and that’s why we take scrupulous care to weave your story together in a way that is enthralling and timeless. This stems for our nature and background as documentary filmmakers.

We can’t wait to help you relive your story and all of its impassioned little moments.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Albany

Follow W Beyer Creative Weddings on

2 Reviews for W Beyer Creative Weddings

Ceremony (2)
Pre-Ceremony (2)
Reception (2)

Will and Allison were absolutely amazing from the start. They were always happy to answer questions and were incredibly organized during planning. On the day of the wedding, they were both so nice and professional throughout the day. They captured every moment of the day beautifully and our film is beyond anything I could have imagined. I can't thank them enough for creating such a beautiful memory of our day.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I was certain that I wanted Will and Allison as our wedding videographer after I watched a short wedding trailer that they created from before. It was absolutely beautiful and I was so impressed with how they edited the video. Now our wedding has come & gone and I am so happy that we get to be in one of those wonderful videos. Will & Allison were so great to work with and helped capture our favorite day while being totally discreet, we didn't even know they were there! They put together our spotlight video and it almost had me (and our families) in tears. I can't wait to see all of the footage from our day, I'm going to throw a BIG viewing party. They also were really cute with our dogs and that is ALWAYS important. Will and Allison, thank you for everything! It has been an absolute blast & pleasure working with you. Stop looking for a videographer and hire this amazing team! https://vimeo.com/wbeyercreative/vickymatt

Profile Picture Victoria , 3/17/18, 2 Reviews