Chicago, IL 60608 Map · Phone number

About Vrai

Vrai is an eco-friendly photography studio dedicated to giving back to the community through donating 10% of our profits to charity. We specialize in being real in the moment, true to ourselves and committed to our very special clients.

Untitled 2
Untitled 1
Untitled 2

7 Reviews for Vrai

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2012

When I got engaged, the first thing I did was call to see if Kristina Carter could shoot my wedding! I had seen Tina's work before, as she had done my best friend's wedding a year ago, and her photos turned out absolutely amazing. My wedding was no exception. Kristina was able to capture every aspect of our wedding day. I loved how she took a lot of cameos as well as amazing detail shots of the my dress, shoes, cake, flowers, decor, etc. Each photo turned out better than the next. When it comes to cutting costs for a wedding do not skimp on photography. She is worth the money and I promise you, you will not be disappointed!

Tom · Married on 08/04/2012

In short, Tina and Aaron we're incredible. Being the guy during the wedding planning, my stereotypical job was to try to keep it within a reasonable budget. "Get cheaper flowers, get a cheaper photographer" were my main pieces of advice.

My (now) wife told me it would be worth the extra money to go with Vrai, and she was absolutely right. They did exactly what we asked, they were incredibly professional yet still personable (I spent as much time talking with Aaron as I did with my groomsman before the wedding), and the 90 or so pictures we've gotten back as our preview are completely stunning.

We had a huge snafu with our bus breaking down, a terrible storm for one hour exactly during when we were supposed to have an outdoor ceremony, and a family member pass away just days before the wedding. The pictures we've gotten back so far have let us see what a beautiful night it really was, and will help us look back on our wedding as a wonderful evening, rather than focus on the sad aspects of it.

Thank you so much, Tina and Aaron!

Kate · Married on 07/23/2010

Having beautiful photographs was one of my top priorities and, once I saw their website and met with them, I knew I had to work with Vrai. Kristina and Aaron were so fun to work with. We have only seen the teasers so far (which were shown to us just days after the event) but, if they are any indication of what else is to come, I am over the moon with our photos. Vrai is on the pricey end, but I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. You won't get cheesy posed pictures from them, just gorgeous memories that are fine art.

Award

Vrai FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Cave Hill Vineyard & Winery
    Cave Hill Vineyard & Winery Winery Weddings

The Vrai team is professional and fun! Truly enjoy what they do and it shows in their work!!

• Katherine Anne Confections
    Katherine Anne Confections Wedding Favors

Kristina "Tina" is a fantastic photographer. Her photojournalist style is mixed with artful black-and-white images and candid color photos. She makes you feel like you are "in the moment", and re-living the big day all over again when you look at the pictures. Her action shots are my favorite, as she catches the movement of the bride's dress as she comes down the aisle. She also has great still shots, one of my favorites being a shot of a grandmother and a bride holding hands. Kristina is a very professional photographer, yet she manages to keep everything light and fun at the same time. She is eco-friendly, and really cares about the environment. She orders truffles from us as her client gifts, so you can tell she treats them like gold! I would highly recommend Kristina for any photography event.