517 Big Thompson Ave Suite 170, Estes Park, CO 80517 Map · Phone number

About Vows, Estes Park

Our owner/designer has over 28 years experience in the wedding business. She specializes as a bridal floral designer and consultant and has been featured in local publications as well as on national TV programs including the Montel Williams Show, Oprah's Miracle Weddings, The Discovery Network among others. We are located in Estes Park, Colorado and service weddings from save-the-dates to the thank you notes. We offer a full retail store full of wedding invitations and stationery, last minute wedding needs and HUNDREDS of wedding accessories for your ceremony, reception, shower, honeymoon and more! We offer wedding cakes, officiating services, photography services and unique rental items as well as hundreds of hand made one-of-a-kind creations to make your wedding unique!

Follow Vows, Estes Park on

vowscakerentalimage
chapelpostcard

33 Reviews for Vows, Estes Park

Katie · Married on 11/08/2014

My husband and I realized about 6 weeks before our wedding that we didn't have a cake! Thank heavens Carol from Vows was there to save the day!

She made the most darling cupcakes for us and a mini cake for cutting. It was exactly what we needed! My husband isn't a big sweets guy, but he sure loved her red velvet cake!

Thank you Carol for the delicious cake! It was perfect for us!!

Brandy · Married on 10/12/2014

We loved our flowers, boutonnieres,and mother corsages! My cake was amazing too!!! My flowers I just had to send pictures to Lorie of what I envisioned and she was able to produce exactly what I wanted!!! I had ordered a sand frame from an online company and needed to purchase more sand, their Vows store had everything I could have needed if I had forgotten anything. I'm so glad I went with their services for my once in a lifetime special day!!!

Les and Gayle · Married on 09/25/2014

While on vacation in Estes Park CO, Les and I finally decided to get married after 12 years of being together. We had one afternoon to get our marriage license, a minister, rings, a cake and flowers. I want to thank Kimberly West, manager of VOWS and owner Lori Cooper for making our wedding complete. I wanted a small bouquet of silk flowers and something to wear in my hair. Since our wedding was planned for the next day, Lori allowed Kimberly to sell the silk bouquet that Les had found on display in the store. It was perfect! Next, I found a beautiful headband. Lori even made Les a boutineer! In less than ten minutes, Kimberly helped me with everthing I had ever dreamed of and more! Both Kimberly and Lori went out of their way to make sure our wedding day was one we will never forget. A HUGE thank you from Les and Gayle Collins

Award

Vows, Estes Park FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Decor, Lights
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens