Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

33 Reviews for Vows, Estes Park

My husband and I realized about 6 weeks before our wedding that we didn't have a cake! Thank heavens Carol from Vows was there to save the day!

She made the most darling cupcakes for us and a mini cake for cutting. It was exactly what we needed! My husband isn't a big sweets guy, but he sure loved her red velvet cake!

Thank you Carol for the delicious cake! It was perfect for us!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/8/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved our flowers, boutonnieres,and mother corsages! My cake was amazing too!!! My flowers I just had to send pictures to Lorie of what I envisioned and she was able to produce exactly what I wanted!!! I had ordered a sand frame from an online company and needed to purchase more sand, their Vows store had everything I could have needed if I had forgotten anything. I'm so glad I went with their services for my once in a lifetime special day!!!

Profile Picture Brandy, 10/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

While on vacation in Estes Park CO, Les and I finally decided to get married after 12 years of being together. We had one afternoon to get our marriage license, a minister, rings, a cake and flowers. I want to thank Kimberly West, manager of VOWS and owner Lori Cooper for making our wedding complete. I wanted a small bouquet of silk flowers and something to wear in my hair. Since our wedding was planned for the next day, Lori allowed Kimberly to sell the silk bouquet that Les had found on display in the store. It was perfect! Next, I found a beautiful headband. Lori even made Les a boutineer! In less than ten minutes, Kimberly helped me with everthing I had ever dreamed of and more! Both Kimberly and Lori went out of their way to make sure our wedding day was one we will never forget. A HUGE thank you from Les and Gayle Collins

Profile Picture Les and Gayle , 9/25/14, 1 Review