VOWS Barbados

Christ Church View map
$800 Package Price

$800 Package Price

Established in 2005, VOWSBarbados is one of the leading experienced companies for Destination Weddings in Barbados. As a one-stop shop for clients, we offer you modern products and designs, along with great package flexibility as we do all flowers and decor in house.

Over the years we have provided contemporary bespoke services to our Destination Wedding clients from every corner of the globe. We have worked with clients from the UK, Canada, USA, Europe, Africa, and the neighbouring Caribbean Islands.

All details are adeptly handled from the application for the marriage paperwork right up to fireworks - if desired.

Our one and only Encore Vow Renewals Package has been quite popular for those who wish to show the flame is still alive for their loved one.

We also work with the top vendors for photography, cakes and beauty services to ensure you get only the best results for your day. You can trust in our motto... 'You do the Vows, we'll take care of the rest!'

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$80

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Jenny R. Married on 02/19/2020

Vendor Experience with Vows Barbados

I worked with Celia on a wedding in February 2020. I provided hair services for the bride and it was a pleasure working with VOWS.

The process was made easy as Celia created a group chat to keep all the vendors updated.

She made the location very easy to find with video directions and she paid in full before I even met the client.

This was refreshing as often planners can be delayed in remitting payment to vendors.

I would definitely work with her in the future and would recommend her for anyone looking for a planner.
    Clare Y. Married on 02/11/2020

Above and beyond wedding throughout!

VOWS Barbados was everything and more I could of hope for on my wedding day, from start to finish everything went fantastically.. Celia was super friendly and more than willing to help in anyway possible with the wedding and the visit to Barbados as a hole (even before I got to the island!) The wedding cake was delicious. The flowers were absolute stunning and lasted longer than expected. Celia ensured the beach location we picked was exactly where we wanted the wedding to be held prior to the wedding day. The make up artist , hair stylist , photography, taxi driver and all of the staff involved in mine and my husbands wedding was brilliant.
    If your looking to get married in Barbados and are querying which wedding planner to go with, Look no futher as VOWS Barbados are outstanding.
    I thank everyone invovled for giving me and my husband the bestest day ever.

VOWS Barbados's reply:

Thank you, Clare. You and Stephan were a delight to work with. Wishing you many happy years together.

Sincerely,
    VOWSBarbados Team
  • Donna
    Donna T. Married on 05/03/2019

Intimate wedding

From my first reach out for help from celia by email I was put at ease.i highly recommend celia ,VOWS Barbados.
    We wanted to take our vows with our daughter as witness, and after some crazy costly quote from other companys I was very confused! Celia understood what we wanted never pushed anything on us and was so easy and very organised to work with.regualar messages and updates to me in the UK always put my mind at rest.when we arrived in Barbados Celia accompanied us to get our licence and had a reverend in place for our chosen date and time to be married on the beach.my bouquet and my husbands button whole was beautiful and every thing went so smoothly.Celia organised a wonderful photographer for us who was just fab, collected our marrage certificate and brought it to our hotel a few days later. Celia made our dream come true , I cannot say enough times how highly we recomend her . Thank you celia, VOWS Barbados

Deals

VOWS Barbados 1
Exclusive

Long Beach Christ Church
1-2462436514
Location of (VOWS Barbados)

Other vendors in Barbados for your wedding