$1,200
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About VOW Wedding Consulting

Services available in NYC & Long Island

Congratulations on your recent engagement! Now comes the challenge - the wedding.

Your wedding should be a time for you to relax and enjoy. It's your day. But when you decide to take everything on by yourself, the stress can really start to pile up. It's time for a little help!

At VOW, we believe that you should have an effortless day. The bride, groom, family and friends won't have to worry about a thing. Everything down to the most minor detail will be handled by your experienced wedding planner.

We will bring creativity, detail and flawless organization to your event. Please browse our website for more information or call us directly for a free initial consultation.

VOW Wedding Consulting fulfills all your wedding day dreams without emptying out your pockets

VOW's Mission

About Laura

Founder Laura Nedelcu Capobianco has created a unique brand with VOW by combining her passion for detail with her specialty in vendor relations.

Working with her “V-Team” allows Laura to create within any budget, without sacrificing the little things that make your big day a spectacular experience.

To Laura, planning an unforgettable event is not really a job, it truly is her pleasure. When Laura watches a couple spend their time laughing and sharing moments with friends and family, instead of wondering “where’s the cake?” is or “who tipped the caterer?” she knows she has had a success.

Visit We VOW To Inspire Blog @ www.wevowtoinspire.com

Full Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)

Where to begin. I was introduced to Laura by 2 friends who had Laura helped them through there wedding journey. And there weddings were amazing. All I have to say about her, truly the best!!!!! All my anxiety and nervousness I thought I was going to have were not there. Not once did i feel I had to worry about a thing. She had everything I mean everything under control. From the vendors to the bridal party, guests and W Hotel staff. Laura would always come to me and ask " what do you need" when I had a face of little concern or if I thought I needed something. Laura was on point with everything. Eddie was completely grateful for her because he saw how calm I was because of her. We enjoyed every part of our wedding because of her. Thank you so much for what you have done for us.

Profile Picture Christina , 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ladies & Gents, if there is any doubt that you need extra help (little or a lot) planning your wedding, look no further. Laura came to my rescue in every sense of the word for the day of my wedding. I consider myself an anxious person and knew when my wedding day came I would need some kind of help. I had seen Laura work her magic at another wedding I attended on Long Island and knew I had to have her for mine. I was married in Pennsylvania and thought that would limit what Laura would be able to do remotely but it was as if the distance didn’t exist. She was always available for phone calls, e-mails and even late night texts! I had a very uncomfortable call with my florist as he was trying to pull one over on me but Laura was on the phone with me and really helped navigate the issue with poise and determination. She looked out for me and it was great to have someone “on my team” during vendor calls and other decisions for the wedding. Throughout the planning process, she offered solutions, never additional problems and seemed to be in complete control even when I went into panic mode about the possibility of rain on our wedding day. Laura put me at such ease on the day of the wedding, I could have cried with the relief I felt. I couldn’t have imagined my wedding without her. She was like a magician! I would think of something I needed and before I could say the words, Laura would appear and ask “what do you need?” or would have it in her hand before I asked. She was so attentive, I felt completely safe in her hands. My husband was skeptical that we would need a wedding planner but I told him to just trust me because let’s be honest ladies, men truly don’t know the effort that goes into planning a wedding. In the end, he was incredibly grateful to Laura because he could see/feel how relaxed I was on our wedding day. My husband and I were able to truly enjoy each other on our wedding day and we thank Laura from the bottom of our hearts for giving us those moments.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There is no doubt in my mind, I could not have done it without Laura! I cannot even begin to express what a difference she made not only on my wedding day, but throughout the entire planning process. She was my wedding fairy in every sense of the word. From helping me organize my thoughts early on, to accompanying me to vendor appointments and helping negotiate contracts, and then being directly by my side the entire day of, I could not put a price on how valuable her services are. Not only is she extremely professional and amazing at her job, but she is the most wonderful person and an absolute joy to work with. She was there for me every step of the way, always with great advice or a plan of attack. All my vendors loved her as well! I did not have to answer a single question the day of my wedding besides "Would you like a mimosa?" And isn't that how it should be? It was the best feeling. I was able to enjoy every single second of my wedding day. Zero stress, no nerves, the most chill bride you've ever seen. Why? Because I knew I had Laura to handle it and keep everyone in line. Planning is hard when you don't know if you're making the right choices since you've clearly never done it before, but when you have someone you trust to validate your concerns or calm your worries, the process is a joy. My husband said he is even more grateful for Laura than I am (doubtful, but sweet nonetheless) since it allowed him to enjoy the process as well. I don't know how brides do it on their own, but trust me everyone needs a wedding fairy like Laura in their life!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

VOW Wedding Consulting Pricing

Military
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Camelot Limos has had the pleasure of working with VOW Wedding Consulting on prior jobs; and can only say that VOW is a very professional organization. Laura is a pro at what she does and her clients are all well versed and prepared by the guidance given to them by their wedding consulting team.

I was such a great pleasure to work with Laura . She was very professional , attentive , and creative . Laura really cares for her work and reputation, she is a great communicator between the bride and the vendors she made my job a s a florist easy and the bride happy with her creative ideas . If you want a great wedding Laura will make sure you have it . Alejandra Lucci Hamptons Weddings & Events

“Vow” truly is a promise kept by Laura Nedelcu of VOW Wedding Consulting. With her team of experienced vendors in the New York / Tri-state area, Laura has what it takes to plan your dream day. She has a knack for details, and knows how to make sure her brides get what they expect and more. Her creativity, combined with her insider knowledge about vendors and wedding-day-musts, help to keep brides sane knowing they are in for a great day, no matter what. Laura delivers on all levels when it comes to producing the biggest event of your life. Don’t want floral centerpieces? She’s got beautiful alternative ideas. On a budget? She knows where to buy the same DIY products at MUCH lower costs. She vows to inspire, and you can see she keeps her vow at her blog, WeVowToInspire.com.

Laura Nuzzo, proprietor of Vow Weddings, is an experienced wedding planner, with attention to detail. As a bride herself, she knows exactly what to expect for a fantastic wedding!

VOW Wedding Consulting is your solution to a hassle free wedding day. In the day and age where couples run the daily grind of work and responsibilities, planning a wedding can be very disruptive, stressful, and at times, not even a memorable experience when things go wrong on the big day. That's why VOW is there to provide priceless experience and technical knowledge to make your investment a moment to reminisce for years to come.

66 PROS I KNOW