Whiteland, IN 46184 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Vow to Wow

Vow to Wow specializes in wedding and event planning surrounding the greater Indianapolis area. Networking with some of the areas most respectable vendors, we ensure you that your event or special day will be nothing short of how you imagined it!

langlais wedding 4
Cake-cutting
Cake-cutting
langlais wedding 4

4 Reviews for Vow to Wow

I would recommend Vow to Wow to any bride! I am a busy person and having her as a wedding planner has been so helpful. I always get reminder texts and emails to make sure things are going well and what is next on the checklist. Super organized which is one of the most important things! Services are affordable and you won't find anyone sweeter!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Kiesha from Vow to Wow, did a awesome job planning my wedding and setting everything up, she was on time very kind , she was so ontop of everything, I am so glad that I had her there to set up my wedding for me. If anyone asked me who they should use I would say Vow to Wow..Very Very professional

Sent on 11/02/2014

Adriana · Married on 09/29/2012

When I say Vow to Wow can do anything and everything please take my statement literally. Vow to Wow helped pick the most beautiful jewelry for all of my bridesmaids to match. When my hair stylist was running late, Vow to Wow stepped up and helped style my six bridesmaids hair. Vow to Wow was perfect at providing insight throughout the entire process of planning my wedding. Weather it was finding my bridesmaids dresses or decorations, I went to Vow to Wow with my ideas. They always encouraged my ideas with a few tweaks to make it perfect in my eyes. Most importantly, Vow to Wow was exceptionally amazing at thinking on their feet. On the morning of my wedding it decided to storm and my wedding was supposed to be held outside. Now as I was freaking out as most brides would do, it was Vow to Wow with no hesitation went out and bought these beautiful umbrellas to walk under for my wedding party. Because of Vow to Wow, my wedding was everything to me and more.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Vow to Wow FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vow to Wow 1
    Get 20% off any of our wedding or event planning services!
    Receive 20% off any of our planning services including: Day of Coordination, Bridal Consulting, Event Design and Set- up, and even full service wedding and event planning!

• Whiteland, 46184 See on map