Las Vegas, NV 89183 Map · Phone number

About Vow of Makeup

Vow of Makeup – as seen in People Magazine, US Weekly, and on E! Entertainment Television - is a premiere mobile beauty service, offering the highest quality makeup for you, at your location. Specializing in Weddings, Engagements and Special Events, Vow of Makeup is available for any occasion – big or small. Relax in the comfort of your own home, office, or hotel room before the big event, and let us cater to all of your beauty needs.

Our elite team of industry professionals uses the finest quality materials and products, and have been hand-selected for their skill, technique and exceptional customer service. Available for personal primping or group pampering, every member of the party will receive individual attention.

Vow of Makeup’s celebrity-style spoiling is complete with a personalized touch up kit for all makeup services, including everything you need to look and feel fabulous all day and night! We pride ourselves in the quality of your experience, and look forward to making your special day a memorable event.

Contact: Info@VowofMakeup.com for more information and availability.

Follow Vow of Makeup on

VOM2
VOMErica

11 Reviews for Vow of Makeup

erin · Married on 09/05/2010

Catherine is so great! I asked her to do my makeup 1 month before my wedding and she was sooo nice and flexible...she moved some stuff around to help me!! We never did a trial, I just sent her a picture of me and told her what I wanted. She got it! 100% exactly what I wanted and I looked great! My makeup stayed all night, into the next morning! I was so nervous the whole time she was doing my makeup and she was so sweet and kept calming me down! She also gave me a touch up pack which was awesome to have all night. I would recommend her to everyone! SHE IS AMAZING and really took her time to make sure she gave me exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 11/21/2010

Ria · Married on 05/08/2010

Catherine from Vow of Makeup is amazing! She's so sweet and easy to work with. She did mine and most of my bridal party's makeup and we all looked great! I'm super specific and picky with my makeup but she listened to everything I liked and got my makeup done perfectly. All my bridesmaids were really happy with how they looked as well. And on top of that, she did a complimentary trial and drove all the way to my house which was about an hour and half away. She doesnt charge travel fees, which was great! She gives you a touch up kit with your package which is also nice. Thanks to Catherine and her assistant, we all looked beautiful.

Sent on 05/19/2010

Patty · Married on 10/10/2009

A good friend recommended that I get my makeup done professionally for my wedding and then gave me Catherine's name from Vow of Makeup. I have to say I was so impressed with all the choices of "looks" that Catherine suggested for me. Since I was having a small, less formal wedding, I wanted to look special but not over-the-top. With her help I was able to pick just the right makeup, so I looked like "Me", only better! I would definitely recommend Catherine from Vow of Makeup to other brides, young and old.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Vow of Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations