15205 Chula Place, Woodbridge, VA 22193 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Pricing

About Voss Weddings

Nominated in "WUSA TV Channel 9's A-LIST" as one of the best wedding DJ services in the Washington area!!! In addition Voss DJ also won 2010, 11,12, 13, 14 and now 2015 Brides Choice Awards on WeddingWire!

Welcome to Voss Weddings! We provide the area's absolute best all inclusive DJ service/reception coordination/live entertainment/photography/videography. Please check out the "Voss Weddings" Facebook page to see all my latest examples of all the services provided. I have over a decade of experience and have performed at countless wedding receptions. I believe that not having to deal with multiple vendors, and our personalized service, will give you the peace of mind that you are looking for.

Here is what you can expect to receive from Voss Weddings:

DJ/Live Entertainment:

Always included are superb sound, professional lighting, and an extensive music selection. But I exceed other DJ's in 4 separate areas:

First, if you wish, for your cocktail hour/dinner, I will sing the most romantic songs in the style of Frank Sinatra/ Michael Buble, adding a classy, elegant touch to your reception, giving you live entertainment without the cost.

Second, I can play classical guitar for your wedding ceremony or dinner, also giving the day a truly elegant feel. If you'd like to see me performing at previous weddings, please search youtube.com for "Voss DJ Service".

Third, if your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception room are in different locations, as many are, I will bring separate sound systems to cover all areas.

Finally, I will help you coordinate your reception timeline (sequence of events) and song selection to ensure that all will go as planned and you will have confidence about your special day.

This is why I believe I provide the most unique DJ service in the Washington D.C. area.

Photography:

For the best examples of weddings we've photographed in the past please review our website (www.vossweddings.com) or our Facebook page (vossweddings). I exceed all other photographers in that I will post the most beautiful shots from your wedding within 12 hours of your wedding day to Facebook and tag you. So that all your friends can see the BEST shots of the day and comment on them, not the pix taken from friends using their phone cameras. I believe the most unforgettable shots of you should be seen as soon as possible, while the excitement of your most special day is still at a fever pitch. Most other photographers don't provide any pictures for at least 2 weeks to a month of the wedding date. In addition, we can also provide engagement sessions.

Videography:

As above, please review our work on the website and Facebook page. But normally, we'll provide you with a 5 to 10 minute "video highlights" within the week of your wedding day and all give you all the raw footage filmed.

We believe that you don't want to wait weeks for even months to see that final product of your day. We provide it all in a day or two after your special day, so while the excitement is still hot among your friends and guests, they can view your pictures from our FB page. This is especially important for any friends or family who couldn't make your most special day.

I'd love to talk to you about your wedding day! Please call or email anytime,

Norman Voss

Voss Weddings 4
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Rice · Married on 07/07/2019

Wonderful Experience

Norman helped make our day run perfectly smooth. He was on top of the schedule, keeping us on time, and flexible when needed. His guitar playing and singing during our dinner was beautiful. He also played a great mix of both of our chosen songs for dancing and I couldn’t be happier.

I would absolutely recommend him for your wedding! Professional and talented.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Emily Milroy · Married on 12/15/2018

Winter wedding with amazing music!

Norman has been the DJ for both of my brothers weddings so he was the only option for me when it was my turn. He worked well with the staff at my venue, Harbour View in Woodbridge. He truly makes your day special. I will recommend him to all of my friends!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Voss was fantastic at our wedding! We had our ceremony and reception at Top of the Town in Arlington, which it was evident he had worked at multiple times! All the sound was set up perfectly for the ceremony, which allowed everyone to hear clearly.

DJ Voss was very responsive, professional, offered suggestions, punctual and just an overall great entertainer and nice person! And boy can he sing! We gave him the freedom to sing during the cocktail hour if he wished and I am so glad he did - at first several guests didn’t even realize he was singing! During the rest of the reception, he played a wide variety of music and adapted to what or guests were dancing too. The music was also loud enough to have a good time, but not so loud that people couldn’t hear/talk at the tables which is something I really appreciated!

DJ Voss worked with us to plan all details of the wedding and was open/accepting of our ideas as we strayed away from some “normal” traditions to suit our own personalities. He was also right in the price range of other entertainers for the DMV area. We are so glad we hired DJ Voss as our entertainment for our wedding and I know our guests are glad too!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Voss Weddings Pricing

Voss Weddings Price Rates

Voss Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,197.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,197.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Hand-Coloring, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs
  • What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 320.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals
  • What primary style do you identify with? Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive
  • What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Dance Floor Lighting, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 201.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Dance Floor Lighting, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Dance Floor Lighting, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Event Planning
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,301.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Norman is a delight to work with. He keeps wedding guests entertained throughout the entire reception, be it through his skills as a DJ or as a vocalist. We have loved working with him in the past here at Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast, and hope to work with him again soon!

• Linda Wang
    Linda Wang Wedding Photographers

Norm Voss was the DJ for my wedding, and since then we have stayed friends. Not only is this guy amazing at what he does, his voice is so smooth it melts my heart, but he has a huge heart and he does so much for the community. I wholeheartedly endorse Norm Voss. He is as genuine as they get.

• Jordan Koepke Photography
    Jordan Koepke Photography Wedding Photographers

Norman Voss is the best DJ I have ever had the pleasure of working with. His classical guitar is amazing, and his voice singing is so good many guests think Frank Sinatra is playing, only to realize Norman is actually singing. His personality is warm and engaging and he adds to the atmosphere of any reception. Also he is very good at getting your guests to have a great time, while remaining unobtrusive. He is a practiced artist at his trade! Most highly recommended!!

• 15205 Chula Place Woodbridge, 22193 See on map