15205 Chula Place, Woodbridge, VA 22193 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Pricing

About Voss Weddings

Nominated in "WUSA TV Channel 9's A-LIST" as one of the best wedding DJ services in the Washington area!!!   In addition Voss DJ also won 2010, 11,12, 13, 14 and now 2015 Brides Choice Awards on WeddingWire!

Welcome to Voss Weddings! We provide the area's absolute best all inclusive DJ service/reception coordination/live entertainment/photography/videography. Please check out the "Voss Weddings" Facebook page to see all my latest examples of all the services provided.   I have over a decade of experience and have performed at countless wedding receptions.  I believe that not having to deal with multiple vendors, and our personalized service, will give you the peace of mind that you are looking for.

Here is what you can expect to receive from Voss Weddings:

DJ/Live Entertainment:

Always included are superb sound, professional lighting, and an extensive music selection.   But I exceed other DJ's in 4 separate areas:

First, if you wish, for your cocktail hour/dinner, I will sing the most romantic songs in the style of Frank Sinatra/ Michael Buble, adding a classy, elegant touch to your reception, giving you live entertainment without the cost.

Second, I can play classical guitar for your wedding ceremony or dinner, also giving the day a truly elegant feel. If you'd like to see me performing at previous weddings, please search youtube.com for "Voss DJ Service".

Third, if your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception room are in different locations, as many are, I will bring separate sound systems to cover all areas.

Finally, I will help you coordinate your reception timeline (sequence of events) and song selection to ensure that all will go as planned and you will have confidence about your special day.

This is why I believe I provide the most unique DJ service in the Washington D.C. area.

Photography:

For the best examples of weddings we've photographed in the past please review our website (www.vossweddings.com) or our Facebook page (vossweddings).   I exceed all other photographers in that I will post the most beautiful shots from your wedding within 12 hours of your wedding day to Facebook and tag you.   So that all your friends can see the BEST shots of the day and comment on them, not the pix taken from friends using their phone cameras.   I believe the most unforgettable shots of you should be seen as soon as possible, while the excitement of your most special day is still at a fever pitch.   Most other photographers don't provide any pictures for at least 2 weeks to a month of the wedding date. In addition, we can also provide engagement sessions.

Videography:

As above, please review our work on the website and Facebook page.   But normally, we'll provide you with a 5 to 10 minute "video highlights" within the week of your wedding day and all give you all the raw footage filmed.

We believe that you don't want to wait weeks for even months to see that final product of your day.   We provide it all in a day or two after your special day, so while the excitement is still hot among your friends and guests, they can view your pictures from our FB page.  This is especially important for any friends or family who couldn't make your most special day.

I'd love to talk to you about your wedding day!   Please call or email anytime,

Norman Voss

157 Reviews for Voss Weddings

• Kristina

Kristina · Getting married on 10/24/2020

The Perfect Wedding DJ

I work as a wedding planner for Pollyanna Events. My couple hired DJ Norman Voss to MC and DJ their event, and he did deliver!! The dance floor was never empty the entire night and he was fantastic at reading what the crowd wanted to hear. He was completely on top of all announcements, and special moments that the couple requested. I highly recommend DJ Voss for your events!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Megan P. · Married on 11/23/2019

Great wedding DJ!

We chose Norman Voss from a list of potential DJs from our wedding planner (Pollyanna Events). We decided on Norman because he had worked many events at our venue (Top of the Town) and liked that we were contracting with him personally, as opposed to a DJ service that assigns an available DJ. Our venue had a split set up between the ceremony and reception and we felt at ease that he had done the set-up many times. His contract was very simple and he was responsive in the process. We added uplighting, I highly recommend it. He played everything we asked for. I had an unusual request, we didn’t walk down an aisle, we were mingling with guests and I wanted him to play a portion of a favorite song at an exact time in the song to signal us to move into our spots and quiet down the guests. I wanted him then to continue with that exact piece of music at that exact time when we finished and exited the room. It was a song I’ve loved for 30 years and I always imagined it at my wedding. One of my favorite pictures from the wedding is one taken of me just when I hear the music begin, I start to laugh and cry at the same time. It was a great moment that I had dreamed about. I’m grateful Norman made it happen. I also gave him a list of songs for the cocktail and dinner hours and he played as many of those songs as he could. I gave him very little direction for the dancing music. I told him our college graduation years and asked for just a few specific songs. I asked him to just read the room and try to keep people dancing. He did a great job! The dance floor was packed and it made me so happy to see our guests having a great time. His guitar playing before the ceremony and during dinner was lovely, I heard multiple people compliment it. I highly recommend Norman Voss.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Norman was not only professional and assisted us with our events timeline, but he did an amazing job with our playlist ensuring that the music ran smoothly and he took pictures and videos of EVERYTHING! We received a slideshow within TWO DAYS, our highlight video within a week, and all of our photos, albums, and editors pictures in about 2-3 weeks!! He was singing one moment, taking pictures the next, then DJing, then playing the guitar! Our guest were amazed at how talented he is. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Voss Weddings Pricing

Voss Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,197.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Hand-Coloring
    High-Res Images
    Toning
    $ 1197
    Hand-Coloring
    Toning
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Proofs
  • What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 320.00
    $ 1500
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Music During Breaks
    Reception Music
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Guitar
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Music During Breaks
    Reception Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Vocals
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
  • What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 200.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include?
    Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?
    $ 201.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?
    Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Event Planning
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    MC
    $ 1301
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Norman is a delight to work with. He keeps wedding guests entertained throughout the entire reception, be it through his skills as a DJ or as a vocalist. We have loved working with him in the past here at Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast, and hope to work with him again soon!

• Linda Wang Wedding Photographers

Norm Voss was the DJ for my wedding, and since then we have stayed friends. Not only is this guy amazing at what he does, his voice is so smooth it melts my heart, but he has a huge heart and he does so much for the community. I wholeheartedly endorse Norm Voss. He is as genuine as they get.

• Jordan Koepke Photography Wedding Photographers

Norman Voss is the best DJ I have ever had the pleasure of working with. His classical guitar is amazing, and his voice singing is so good many guests think Frank Sinatra is playing, only to realize Norman is actually singing. His personality is warm and engaging and he adds to the atmosphere of any reception. Also he is very good at getting your guests to have a great time, while remaining unobtrusive. He is a practiced artist at his trade! Most highly recommended!!

• 15205 Chula Place Woodbridge, 22193 See on map
    Location of (Voss Weddings)