2 Goldsmith Place #2, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 Map · Phone number

About Voila

Voila! Specializes in Day-Of Coordinating for any and all events. Wedding, Bar & Bat Mitzvah's, Corporate events and More!

Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
Buffet
Buffet
IMG1364
IMG2937

3 Reviews for Voila

Eleanor · Married on 11/24/2013

Jenn was as delightful as she was efficient, raising issues and asking questions that we had never even considered. She coordinated with all of our wedding vendors and created a timeline weeks before the wedding. She helped tie up loose ends and smoothed over any issues as they would arise. On the big day we really had nothing to think about because she was running around like a mad person working with the vendors and making sure that the sequence of events proceeded seamlessly on schedule. I'm notorious for running late but Jenn managed to get me to all of my appointments on time and, most importantly, my wedding! We had ordered special meals for some of our guests and Jenn made sure they arrived and made it to the right people. You couldn't ask for a more organized, conscientious, and hard working wedding planner. She came to Orlando from Boston to coordinate our wedding and we're so glad she did! We would definitely recommend her to anyone that needed a planner. Thanks, Jenn!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Erika · Married on 09/27/2013

Jen and Voila Events are simply a fantastic addition to your wedding! Jen allowed me to relax and enjoy my last few weeks pre-wedding, she took care of any of the last minute plans, confirming times and set plans with all the other vendors for me and removed a huge weight off of our shoulders that truly made a difference and allowed us to enjoy our wedding weekend. She went above and beyond to make sure everything flowed seemlesly that weekend. The entire staff loved working with her too! She has a vibrant and happy personality which makes it a pleasure to be with her. Anytime I needed anything or was worrying about anything, I came to Jen and she immediately took care of it. She is very good about responding to emails quickly too and she's just a phone call away. She is passionate, knowledgable and amazing at what she does! Our destination wedding weekend would never have been the same without her touch. I am forever grateful for Jen!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Eleza · Married on 07/27/2013

Voila made my wedding (and the months leading up to it) a breeze. Many people told me I was "the most relaxed bride-to-be" they every say, and that was all thanks to Jenn Glucklich. My wedding was not an easy project. The location, while special to me and my husband, needed to be entirely restructured, and everything had to be brought in. Jenn handled it with ease. She made everything I wanted happen, and stayed within my budget! It was a magical day, and I know it to Voila. I cannot recommend Jenn Glucklich and Voila higher. Thank you for making my wedding perfect!

Sent on 08/27/2013