Vogue Hair Design

2500 Vanderbilt Beach Rd 2500 My Salon Suite | #107, Naples, FL 34109 Map · Phone number

About Vogue Hair Design

Vogue Hair Design provides hair and makeup services to brides based in Naples, Florida. Owner and lead stylist Laura promises to be there for you through every step of your beauty transformation so you can walk down the aisle feeling elegant and confident.

Experience
Laura has been involved in the fashion, beauty, and modeling community in Europe for several years. She started her company in 2015. Laura and her elite team of stylists have trained with beauty stylists from around the world, and have the necessary experience and expertise to make you look gorgeous on your special day.

Whether you’re looking for a chic, romantic, or sexy style, Vogue Hair Design is prepared to create the perfect look that fits your personal sense of beauty. They are also willing to provide free consultations for their clients to go over their hair and makeup preferences for their big day. Beauty services offered include the following:

• Consultation

ebp030
ebp048
92e4da0949be779a EBP054

4 Reviews for Vogue Hair Design

Laura is beyond amazing. When you work with her you can really tell how passionate she is about her work. She will make the idea you have in your head come to life. She is incredibly talented, friendly, and professional. My wedding day wouldn't have been the perfect day it was without her. I really can't say enough to do her justice. She's awesome do yourself and your hair a favor and go see her. She's magic!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Amy · Married on 05/07/2016

I highly recommend Laura Vlad (hair styling) and Greta Speak (make up) for your wedding day! My hair came out exactly the way I wanted it and make up looked flawless! I got hundreds of compliments on my wedding pictures all because of them! I plan on using them again when I am in Naples in the future!!! Thanks again ladies!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Joelle · Married on 04/23/2016

Every bride should book Vogue Hair Design for their wedding day! I am from New Jersey and I had my dream wedding in Naples, Florida. I went for my trial a month and a half before my wedding date and I was really impressed with both my hair and my makeup. Laura was very flexible suggesting and willing to try different hair styles as I was still not sure what I wanted. On my wedding day I have never in my life felt so beautiful!!! My make up and hair looked perfect, lasted all day and all night and I received so many compliments on how beautiful I looked. I've had my hair and makeup professionally done a few times here in New Jersey but I never looked and felt so beautiful. My 5 bridesmaids and the rest of the bridal party got hair and makeup done and all of them looked amazing! Thank you Vogue Hair Design for making me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world on my special day.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Vogue Hair Design FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage

• 2500 Vanderbilt Beach Rd 2500 My Salon Suite | #107, 2500 My Salon Suite | #107 Naples, FL, 34109 See on map
    239-499-8767 (Phone number)