3954 Blue Spruce Circle, Arlington, TN 38002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About VMStudio, LLC

Since 2011, we have been commissioned to capture some of the most treasured times in our clients lives. We all have specific moments in our lives that create memories for a lifetime. Those special times that we never forget and we all want those moments captured forever. At VMStudio, we take great pride in providing the very best wedding and family portrait imagery possible. We emphasize on creating exclusive elegant works of art that become your family’s heirloom lasting for generations. There are millions of weddings every year and your wedding day is very unique. The artist at VMStudio take great delight in capturing your wedding day. Your wedding imagery is the one investment that allows you, your family and friends to relive your wedding day for years to come.

Follow VMStudio, LLC on

Videos 1 vídeo

16 Reviews for VMStudio, LLC

• Alicia

Alicia Morgan · Married on 10/19/2019

The BEST at what they do

Toni and Jimmy are the best at what they do - they have all the right experience, equipment, and creativity to capture your special day. They captured my proposal AND my wedding! Not only that, but they are so kind and professional. I texted with Toni a lot over my year of planning. She checked in with me often, offered advice on my photographer, my cake maker, makeup artist, hair stylist...you name it. She also sent me coupons that would pop up for invitation and album sites, just cause she saw them and thought of me! She came to our home to capture shots for our video and we are already making plans for Christmas pics. They are so great and will give you a video that lasts forever!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Alyssa Smith · Married on 05/04/2019

Better than imagined

Jimmy and Toni truly care about the value of the videos/photos they provide and it was so obvious in all that they did for us and our wedding. They devoted so much time and attention to us throughout wedding prep and be actual day. They were great about staying organized and reaching out to us rather than me trying to always make sure they had everything ready. It was stress-free, friendly and fun to work with them. There was never a sense of rush or time limit when working with them. They were the last to leave on our wedding day. They are like your “friends-next-door” but with the added bonus of making a truly amazing, special video of your wedding day which captured every moment and more that I would want to be included. We plan to use them for any other special events to come in our future!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Heidi Lynch · Married on 04/26/2019

Excellent Wedding Photographers!!

I honestly couldn’t have imagined a better wedding day, and most of it was thanks to VMStudios!! They are so wholesome and genuinely want nothing but the best for their clients! When my dress was missing a clasp, Toni pulled out a needle and thread and helped my mother sew a new one on! When my husband needed someone to put his boutonniere on, they did that as well! Overall, such a wonderful group and I couldn’t have imagined my wedding day without them there!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

VMStudio, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2999
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3990
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

• 3954 Blue Spruce Circle Arlington, Tennessee, 38002 See on map
    Location of (VMStudio, LLC)