4433 North Ocean Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Map · Phone number

About Vivid Pink Photography

I would describe my style as elegant photojournalistic. I like taking bright photographs which tell a story of your special day. I capture all the small details so that you remember your wedding day for many years to come.

Let's meet for coffee and talk more about your special day!

Wedding Collections Start at $2450

12 080006
c0e66ad1109746cf 50s 57
keritaylorweb 251

34 Reviews for Vivid Pink Photography

Amazing photographer! We met with Olga several times before our wedding day and she was great in helping us plan as well as being well prepared for our special day. She was super nice and organized and made sure the day ran smoothly. We could not be happier with the many beautiful pictures we ended up with! Also, great value and proofs were available to us just 10 days after our wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2016
  • User6519830 · 2+ years ago

Cannot say enough about Vivid Pink. Olga is phenomenal. Extremely professional yet fun. The photos were amazing and had artsy angles which left us speechless. Thank you Olga!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Coralie · Married on 12/12/2015

Looking for your wedding photographer is an important part of wedding planning. Wedding day goes by so fast but pictures are forever. Finding a great and affordable photographer is not easy task. Finding Vivid Pink photography was heaven sent. From the first time I met Olga, I knew she would be great. She is very professional and very organized and unique and her prices were very affordable. She has her own little touch in all her documents. Tells a lot about a person. She answered all my questions on our first meeting, was not pushy like some other vendors and really took notes of my vision and what I wanted to see on my big day. She is very accommodating and really tries to work around you. That's the way it should be. I wanted a photographer that had an assistant and I loved that her assistant is her husband. they worked well together and that reassured me.
    The day of my wedding, Olga arrived even earlier than expected just to make sure she has enough time and doesn't miss anything while my bridesmaids and I get ready. I thought that was really nice of her. She worked well with my planner and other vendors.
    She is a total sweetheart. I loved working with her. When you meet her, you will understand. Her sweet personality will win you over.
    Pictures turnaround time was pretty great. In less than 4 weeks our pictures were ready. We received a well packaged box wrapped in a bow, a very unique cute thank you card and a note, and a very unique mini glass bottle with a wine cork usb. So unique and beautiful, just like Olga. Our pictures were BEAUTIFUL!!!! she really listened to what I was looking for. I really wanted my pictures to feel natural and use natural lighting to highlight them and she totally delivered. I am beyond happy.
    there is so much more i could say about this company, but it would be an essay lol Overall, I would totally recommend Vivid Pink Photography. Thank you Olga :-)

Sent on 01/13/2016

Vivid Pink Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 4433 North Ocean Drive Fort Lauderdale, 33308 See on map