Albuquerque, NM 87110 Map · Phone number

About Vivid Affairs Event Planning & Decor

Vivid Affairs offers customized planning packages - to do as much or as little as you wish. Whether you choose to have your feet in the sand, the comfort of an at home wedding, or the traditional walk down the aisle, Vivid Affairs can give expert advice and guidance wherever you need it most!

Our certified wedding planners will handle your wedding with the professionalism, excitement, discretion and diligence it deserves - big or small - from helping you define your vision to tying up loose ends; seeing to every detail from planning to execution while you, your friends and family remain in control.

We offer all-inclusive Caribbean destination wedding and honeymoon packages.

Proud Member of the Association of Bridal Consultants

3181c8df40f20377 1511932386006 slide 24
slide 24

1 Reviews for Vivid Affairs Event Planning & Decor

Elizabeth · Married on 08/08/2015

Planning my wedding was a challenge from the beginning since I was out of the country but Tonja, my wedding planner, did extraordinary and unbelievable things to make my wedding day just perfect.
    She is so professional and responsive, she always understood my style and helped me found the perfect vendors.
    We worked together for six months with me being out of the US and she always took care of my requests, my concerns and even she handled the payments with the vendors.
    She did so much for me, from the day we started planning the event until the wedding was over. I couldn't have a better person to work with. She is a great, professional planner and an amazing person.
    She worked with our limited time on the Country and helped set up meetings with different photographers, florists, bakery and all kind of vendors.
    There was absolutely no way we would have been able to pull off our dream wedding without Tonja's help!
    She emailed and called and was available to us 24/7..she would always get back to emails, and was efficient and effective with our time and hers. Couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Vivid Affairs Event Planning & Decor FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1