$3,600

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Viva Max Weddings

Bringing hugs and high fives to the wedding planning process since 2006

Whether you’re newly engaged or have already started the journey of planning your wedding, you likely have a lot of questions, a few anxieties and many differing opinions coming your way. It can be challenging to cut through all of the noise to get to the core of what is important to you, not to mention how to achieve it. I can help.

I bring focus and practicality to your planning process, offering thoughtful guidance based on a decade of wedding industry experience and by connecting you with talented and amazing vendors that help you to develop your unique vision.

My approach brings practicality, know-how, enthusiasm and spunk to the wedding planning process. Clients praise me for my relaxed but efficient, genuine and professional manner. The way that I inspire and nurture every vendor allows all the tiny pieces of a perfect wedding to come together seamlessly. Let’s plan your wedding together. Email me at viva@vivamaxweddings.com

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)

Viva is a smart, caring, experienced wedding planner, wise beyond her years, and I cannot imagine having helped my daughter plan her wedding without her! We did our research before hiring a planner. My daughter, her fiancé and I agreed that Viva offered what we needed most, organization and attention to the details, not just for the day of, but also during the long process of planning. Organization is a strong point for Viva, but the added bonus is that she also made sure that she understood our two families’ priorities as well as my daughter’s personal style. She helped see that the style and feel was consistent through out, working with the entire vendor team. Her past experience in various areas of the business was a great asset, but she never let her ego get in the way of finding the best solution. She is a great communicator and team builder. She also thought ahead about the guests’, many from out of town, and wedding party’s experiences throughout the weekend, which was important to us as hosts. She was conscious of our budget and helped us stay on course when making tough decisions. Although she worked closely with me on the tasks I was handling, she was also communicating with my daughter and her fiancé who lived in a different city, and made sure that their wishes and priorities were foremost in the planning. We thankfully contracted to have her help with the rehearsal dinner and the next day brunch. It was well worth it and both families loved working with her. We also have praise for the rest of her team, some with whom we worked with during planning and others who we met the day of the wedding. I could go on about Viva’s many talents, her work ethic and persistence, her calm and patience. She is fun to be with! All of these qualities were most appreciated by my daughter and my son-in-law, by me, an exacting perfectionist, and by our entire family, young and “older”. We heartily recommend Viva Max Weddings!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Book Viva. She will make everything much easier for you. By far the easiest person in the world to get along with and work with.

Profile Picture Joachim, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

We hired Viva to plan our wedding and could not have been happier! She immediately understood what we were looking for and helped us put together a wedding that was even better than we had ever imagined. Viva is incredibly organized and kept us on track and ensured that nothing slipped through the cracks. She helped us to identify the perfect vendors for our wedding and ensured that they all worked together seamlessly. Viva was also a pleasure to work with--she was always cheerful and professional, no matter how busy or stressful things were. We really enjoyed working with Viva and our wedding was the beautiful, fun party that we had hoped for! We highly recommend Viva to anyone looking for a planner.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1294892100319 20090321spray1876
220x220 sq 1294892255053 heller298
220x220 sq 1294892601662 lindsaymacdonald0225

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Viva Max rocks. We've worked with her on many weddings, of various styles and sizes. There's a level of comfort inherent for us as soon as we hear she's the event designer, planner, or coordinator. Viva's a true pro, approaching each event with a open mind, buoyed by her expertise. Highly recommend!

We had a wonderful time working with the Viva Max team. They are super organized and handle complicated details with ease.

Viva is so sweet and so professional. Everytime we meet with her, she knows exactly what the couple is looking for and creates their vision flawlessly. She knows all the right questions to ask and is able to keep track of everything while creating a highly personalized experience. She is a pleasure to work with and I think that every bride/groom she has worked with would say the exact same thing.

Attention to detail is SO very important and Viva Max leaves no stone unturned…you are in great hands with Viva as she and her team guide you and orchestrate a seamless event from the first meeting through the last dance…

Events