Visual Reflection Videography

2011 Flagler Ave, Flushing, MI 33040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Visual Reflection Videography

If you're looking for a laid-back, fun photographer and videographer who specializes in creating wedding photos and videos that tell a complete story of your wedding day or wedding weekend, you're in the right place.

My name is Gordon Yurk and I am the Lead Wedding Photographer & Videographer for every wedding captured by Relive Your Day Wedding Videos - Key West because I want to be absolutely certain that every wedding is captured the way it should be. My wife, Ambi (short for Ambrosia) is the wedding photographer for photo/video combo packages. You only get one chance to capture the many, many great moments that happen during the wedding day so I take full responsibility in making sure that we capture everything to the very best of our ability. We're a very laid back and easy going couple, which allows us to be very flexible when creating a timeline and working around any unforeseen circumstances that may arise. This characteristic also allows us to work well with all of your other vendors and to help you and everyone in your wedding party to just relax and have a great time. This is very important because we feel that one of the most vital factors in creating great wedding photos and videos is capturing a bride and groom as they have the time of their lives with the family and friends that they invited to celebrate this special day with them! Speaking of family and friends, I also want to point out that we try to be as considerate as possible to them as well by getting the shots we need without creating any distractions during those important moments. We are also edit all of our own photos and videos because we shoot them in a particular way, with editing in mind. So, the footage makes the most sense to us.

While the quality of our videos are comparable to the best in the business, our style of editing is unique because we like the video to match the flow of the day. We think that videos that jump back and forth from the reception to getting ready, back to the reception and then the ceremony are hard to follow. So, we like to start our Highlight Videos off with one of the most emotional moments of the day but then immediately transition from that into a flow of the events the way you experienced them on your wedding day. That, my friends, is where the name Relive Your Day originated; We want you to relive your day the way it actually happened.

Our Full Video is one of the most popular reasons that engaged couples choose us to capture their wedding. The Full Wedding Video gives you the opportunity to watch all of the events that happen during your wedding day in their entirety in a long-from video that you watch like a movie, complete with a credit roll at the end and outtakes of the most funny candid moments that take place throughout the day. Most current wedding videographers only offer a 20 minute version for their "Feature Length Video" and when they offer the full ceremony, dances and speeches, that's all you get. Our Full Length Videos are typically 30-60 minutes for 4-6 hours of coverage and 60-120 minutes for 7-9 hours of coverage. The amount of time varies depending on the length of your ceremony, speeches and other main events because you'll be watching them in their entirety, edited to give you the best shots from two or more camera angles. The other portions of the day (ie. Getting Ready, Photo Session, Decorations, Mingling, Open Dancefloor, etc..) are edited into montages throughout the video and set to a soundtrack of your choice. Contact us to see a sample of our Full Video.

One of the first questions most couples ask is about the cost. We don't believe that there's a one-size-fits-all wedding package because every couple we work with has different needs and budget. So we prefer to customize packages based on what you're looking for and the budget you're working with. We can customize packages from 6 hours of coverage up to 20+ hours for multi-day events. A good place to start is our Pricing Page. There you'll find our Base Packages and several add-on options that will allow you to customize the perfect package for your wedding day or weekend.

You probably won't find a more culturally diverse wedding videographer than us. We have filmed and photographed weddings for wide variety of cultures and religions including: Hispanic, Greek Orthodox, Indian, Pakistani, Lebanese, South African, Ethiopian, LGBTQ, Asian as well as every type of traditional and non-traditional American wedding you can think of from sunrise & sunset weddings on the beach to full Catholic mass weddings to rooftop weddings to barn weddings to backyard weddings. We LOVE unique weddings!! So, if you are having a wedding in which cultural specific events are of great importance we have the experience to make sure that they get captured properly!

Relive Your Day Wedding Videos - Key West is located in Key West, FL so we specialize in capturing weddings in The Florida Keys but cover the entire state of Florida, without charging additional travel fees. As of 2018, we have captured weddings in 9 different states and can't wait to add more states and countries to the list! We will travel to any location in the world to capture your wedding!

Follow Visual Reflection Videography on

Ryan & Rebecca
Ryan & Rebecca
Francisco & Crista
Francisco & Crista

• Videos 10

37 Reviews for Visual Reflection Videography

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Visual reflection was absolutely amazing. I originally did not think I needed a videographer after the many expenses piled up. My mom pretty much forced me to have one saying we will appreciate it later. I cannot thank her enough for making this decision. As pictures are great to have, you cannot actually relive the moments. As others have said, your big day goes by sooo fast, and much goes unnoticed. My now husband and I could not believe that every important moment was captured and blended in our video to flow perfectly. Not only did the video turn out great, but it was extremely easy and comfortable working with him. I have realized that if you are going to splurge on anything at the wedding, GET A GOOD VIDEOGRAPHER because this is what you will be able to watch for the rest of your lives to remember this day!!! Thank you visual reflections you're amazing!!!
    -Jessie and Kelley O'Brien :)

Jenny · Married on 10/17/2015

I will be honest in that I put videography on the cutting room floor of our budget; I felt it was a “want” not a “need.” In a generous twist of fate, Visual Reflection Videography was secretly hired by close family friends as an early wedding present. Now looking back, I would put videography at the importance level of photography. Honestly, it’s that important and that much of a treasure.

Gordon was such a gem! He answered all my questions and was so easy to work with. I admittedly was a bit nervous as I’m not at all comfortable in front of the camera, so I had no idea what to expect with being filmed all day. He assured me he would just casually be there and I didn’t have to feel like I needed to “be on camera” at any point. He did exactly as promised. For the most part, I didn’t even notice he was there and I mean that in the nicest way possible! Anytime I did interact with him, he just felt like a friend there I was chatting or laughing with. I never once felt uncomfortable or that he was “in the way.”

My husband and I just watched our full video this past weekend and couldn’t stop smiling. There were so many times I said things like, “I don’t remember him being there for that!” or “Aww! I didn’t know that happened!” As everyone warned me, the day goes by sooo fast. I tried very hard to stay in the moment, but I blinked and the day was over. Our photos are a wonderful still reminder of the day, but Gordon’s artistry truly made the entire experience come to life - hearing my husband and I reading our cards to each other, exchanging our vows, the laughter and giggling of my girls and I while getting ready, guests mingling and dancing, I could go on and on.

Gordon is a true artist of his craft, honest, easy going, and just an all-around great guy. My husband and I will be forever grateful that he was a part of our wedding day. Videography is a NEED and I would recommend Visual Reflection to anyone looking for a videographer!!

Tahreem · Married on 09/06/2015

I am writing this review 1 year after our wedding and having just watched our highlight video again, I would be doing a disservice by not sharing how much we LOVE Visual Reflections. I can without a doubt state that Gordon from Visual Reflections was my favorite and most valuable vendor for our wedding weekend. Gordon created a 5 minute (appox.) highlight video for us along with a full length (1hr 45 min) video. The highlight video has been so valuable to us, capturing the most memorable moments from the weekend that we can share with family and friends in such an easy and enjoyable manner. His work has helped us relive our wedding weekend over and over again.

From the moment I met Gordon during our wedding weekend, there was an ease and comfort about him, which is so important to have with a vendor who is literally going to be following you around all day long. I barely noticed he was there, yet he was able to capture all the moments of our weekend.

Apart from Gordon's fantastic work and work ethic (he kept us updated; responded quickly to emails; had a highlight video for us within 1 week, etc); Gordon is also a great guy! We have run into him at multiple weddings after our own and he always makes an effort to come say hello and share friendly conversation.

If you are at all on the fence about a videographer - please go with Gordon - you will so happy with the lasting memories he will create for you.

-Tahreem

• Trilogy Variety Band
    Trilogy Variety Band Wedding Bands

Total client satisfaction via exceptional video production. This is what Visual Reflection Videography delivers on a consistant basis to their clients. We have worked with VRV and highly recommend them for any wedding or event.

• Trilogy Variety Band