Neptune, NJ 07753 Map · Phone number

About Visual Realizations

A high-quality, service-oriented event planning organization, specializing in achieving your vision. The Visual Realizations staff has over 60 years of combined event planning experience to service your special occasion. There is no event too big or too small for our team. Whatever your needs may be, we can plan your unique experience from beginning to end, or coordinate a specific aspect of your event. We will guide you through all the planning stages and provide many options for effortless planning.

Follow Visual Realizations on

rings
happycouple

5 Reviews for Visual Realizations

Christina · Married on 04/03/2015

I can't say enough about Claudia and her super team for planning the most outstanding wedding for Gary and I. I truly have nothing but great things to say about the process we went through with the Visual Realizations teams. We wanted a very high end but comfortable feel for our wedding and guests and every expectation was met. Even though Claudia and her team is in high demand, all of our calls were always returned right away. They were super professional in all communication whether in person, over the phone or via email. We felt we received so much value for the fee we paid for this piece of mind. I worried about nothing before or during the wedding. Everything was taken care of and I can only say thanks a million. We will highly continue to recommend Claudia and the Visual Realizations team. Thank you for making the process a breeze and our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Diane · Married on 03/14/2015

I have to be honest, once I knew I was getting married, I didn't know what to do first or how I was going to do it. I am so busy with work and everything else in my life, I just knew I couldn't handle planning a wedding on my own. I searched around and the Visual Realizations team came highly recommended; therefore, it was worth the money for me to save the time. From first day I met Claudia, Angie, Red and team, I just knew everything would work out. Work out it did. The Visual Realizations team were professional, had outstanding ideas, deal with issues swiftly and efficiently and had outstanding vendor connections that served to make my day absolutely perfect. I'm so pleased at how flexible they were in dealing with my quickly changing travelling work schedule in order to still meet all the necessary deadlines. Guests, family on both sides, vendors etc. were all handled and we were left to have fun and enjoy the day. Thank you for exceeding my expectations.

Sent on 04/25/2015

Gabby · Married on 12/25/2014

Claudia, Regine and Angela were true professionals in planning my location wedding on Christmas Day last year. Perfect seems to not be enough to describe how accommodating they were during some of my last minute changes, additions or grand ideas. The team was a triple threat in making the process to the wedding day absolutely stress free and exceedingly perfect. Their calm natures, warm attitudes, encouraging words and bright ideas made all the details before, during and after the wedding and reception a joy. They truly surpassed every expectations and our guests are still speaking of this unique Christmas Day wedding. We now have 2 girlfriends using Visual Realizations to plan their own one of a kind wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Visual Realizations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Neptune, 07753 See on map
    8772249287 (10) (Phone number)
    7078854580 (Fax Number)