Visual Hymn

Lees Summit, MO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Visual Hymn is a wedding photography company based in Lees Summit, Missouri, but happy to travel. Operated by husband and wife team Aubrey and Justin, they provide photography and videography services. With a contemporary, natural style, these talented artists have a shared instinct for capturing those special moments you'll want to remember forever.

Visual Hymn is willing to travel to multiple locations to document your entire event, and also offer engagement and trash-the-dress sessions. To ensure you have their full attention, they only book one event per day, and will work additional hours if requested. Two photographers can be present on the day to ensure no small detail is overlooked. You will receive your final, high-res images in the form of digital files or an album.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Emily B. Married on 06/04/2022

AMAZING! You want Visual Hymn for your wedding

We can't say enough wonderful things about Aubrey! 10/10 choose Visual Hymn for your wedding day. She was wonderful from the start. Neither my husband or I feel very comfortable/natural infront of a camera, however Aubrey made the process feel easy and natural. She guided our poses and captured "us." She worked with our crazy dogs being in our engagement photos and got the most wonderful candid photos of the dogs. On our wedding day she was so patient with us, our wedding party, and family. It rained during the pre-wedding photos, but she adjusted on the fly and we got the coolest photos in the adjacent greenhouse. AND OUR PHOTOS.... She gave us a teaser 5 days after our wedding and then got ALL of our photos back in 3 weeks! We have too many favorites. It was great reliving our wedding day and knowing that we have these moments captured for the rest of our lives. Aubrey truely has a God given gift for photography. I hope you get the opportunity to work with her.
  • Halle
    Halle C. Married on 05/21/2022

The absolute best wedding videographer!!

Justin and Aubrey were so amazing to work with, and the end product (our highlight reel) was even better than we could have imagined. Our family and friends can't stop commenting on how amazing the video is! I am so beyond glad we booked Justin and Aubrey to capture our day - they are extremely professional, but fun, and worked with our photographers (Jefferson May Photography) so well. They had so many great ideas, but we never felt like our day was consumed of video footage. We also had the opportunity to read our letters to each other and readings were included in our highlight film which was very special. They did the perfect amount of 'unfiltered' and scripted content. Their turn around time on the finished product was also incredible - so fast!! Overall, I would highly highly recommend Visual Hymn (Justin and Aubrey).
  • Mallory
    Mallory A. Married on 02/25/2022

I n c r e d i b l e

Aubrey and Justin were absolutely phenomenal to work with. They both offered kindness, patience, professionalism and did everything in their power to make our day as special as possible. They really treated us as royalty the day of our wedding. I have already recommended them to many people, and I will continue to do so! For everything we received, their prices were very reasonable and the quality of work that was received was exceeded all of my expectations! I love their unique style and individualism. Anytime I needed anything, my questions were answered promptly—even after the wedding. If I had to go back and change anything about Aubrey and Justin, it would be absolutely nothing because they’re perfect. Everyone deserves to have people as genuine as them capture the best day of their lives. We will be using them again! OH! And also, we got everything back within 2.5 weeks of the wedding date—748 edited photos, a 7 minute long highlight real of our day, and all footage of camcorder’s handed out to wedding party.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Aubrey Fowler
Aubrey Fowler
Photographer

I attended California Baptist University where I became proficient with professional equipment and confident in my creative abilities. Southern California acted as an amazing, photogenic model for me to learn and refine my craft. Even though it was everything I wanted, it wasn’t home. It will always hold a special place in my heart and be the setting of some of the really important chapters of my story. Home to me is Kansas City. It is snowy winters and humid summers, even if my hair doesn’t agree.

With that being said, home is always there. So I love to still travel the world and experience the fruits of different cities and cultures, and photography gives me a great excuse to do so. Wherever you are I would love to come to you, but just let me know of the best places to eat.

Justin Fowler
Justin Fowler
Videographer

I love this opportunity to brag on him because he would never do so himself. He graduated from Columbia College Hollywood as the valedictorian of his class. He has won countless awards for his work, but lost to me his senior year of high school which I still haven’t let down.

What makes Justin special isn’t what he has learned, but the instincts he possess that can’t be taught. His videos don’t just record what happens, they recreate it. The feelings. The emotions. Creating each video with the enthusiasm as if it were his first, and the careful precision as if it were his last. I can promise you will thoroughly enjoy watching what he makes for you because I can promise you he will enjoy doing it.

1200 SW Longview Park Dr Lees Summit, MO, 64081
Location of (Visual Hymn)

Visual Hymn frequently asked questions

What photography services does Visual Hymn include in the starting price?

Visual Hymn includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Visual Hymn include in their most popular wedding package?

Visual Hymn includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Visual Hymn offer?

Visual Hymn offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Visual Hymn offer?

Visual Hymn offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video

What photography materials does Visual Hymn offer for wedding events?

Visual Hymn offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Visual Hymn and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Visual Hymn is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding