Visual Excellence Video

Visual Excellence Video

MA
Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

10 Reviews for Visual Excellence Video

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
DVD (1)

Robert was amazing! Every time something important was happening, he was right there capturing it on film. He was also very professional and easy to work with. Visual Excellence is a high quality videography company and I highly recommend Robert to anyone looking to capture their big day on film. We can't wait to enjoy our special day for many years to come.

Profile Picture User3560276, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was unsure if I wanted a video for my weddings and after talking to Robert i decided to do video. I'm so happy I did because so much I might of missed and Robert got on video! Robert was awesome to work with and got back to me right away. He was on time at my wedding and stayed to the end. I can't wait to see my video! I recommend Robert and you'll be very happy with his work!

Profile Picture Janine, 9/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Robert from Visual Excellence was amazing to work with at our Tupper Manor wedding!! He was professional and responsive to our requests. On the day of our wedding, he knew exactly what shots to take and worked incredibly well with our photographer, The Image Standard. When one of them took a shot, the other one followed and made sure each shot was perfect. I can't wait to see our finished product but I know it will be a high quality and professional product! Thank you Visual Excellence for providing an amazing quality of service and an "out of your face" experience!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/10/13, 7 Reviews