San Diego, CA 92123 Map · Phone number

About Vision Events & Design

Vision Events & Design is a passionate wedding planner based in San Diego, California. They aim to bring your wedding visions to life in a way that is even better than you imagined. With a genuine love for what they do, they want to create a fun and unique wedding that you will remember for a lifetime.

Vision Events & Design offers partial and full wedding planning, providing an option for every couple. Whether you need someone to help plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception or all three; they have you covered! With services including to-do lists and timelines, they efficiently keep all of the details for your special day organized. Services Vision Events & Design has available include:

• Event design

Wedding celebration
d9f3e3a185f48eb3 2017 06 23 1200

4 Reviews for Vision Events & Design

Alexis · Married on 06/17/2017

Vision Events and Design was a lifesaver for my wedding. I can not look back and imagine planning and setting up my wedding all by myself!! I depended on Dakota, my wedding planner, from day 1. She was professional, courteous, and always there for my ideas and questions - she really had everything figured out, and worked with me every step to make sure she knew what my Vision for my wedding was in every aspect. Best investment I could have made for my wedding. I highly recommend Vision Events and Design for YOUR wedding!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Vision Events & Design's reply:

Alexis! I had such a fun time working with you and your family, thank you for letting me be apart of your special day XX

Colbi · Married on 03/31/2017

WOW! Brides, seriously take my word on this and use Dakota. I am a very micromanaging and very controlling person in general. It is very hard for me to trust someone to handle tasks, but for my wedding even worse. I seriously thought I was going to have to plan my own wedding because there was no one I could trust as much as myself and I thought, even if there was a person it would cost a fortune. Dakota literally exceeded all my expectations and dreams. Honestly, my wedding was perfect. It was perfect not only by my husband, family, and friends, but also but all the hard work put into it that no one realizes. It is the problems like "the cake cutters didn't get brought out or a candle blew out" and she would fix it before anyone would notice it. As much as a wedding looks perfect to guests, there are things that happen and that is why Dakota is so brilliant to have an eye to oversee everything at all times. It takes all the behind the scenes work to make something look effortless and beautiful and that is just what our guests got. Dakota also has a dream team of women she brought in to help with other parts of the wedding like decor and not only is she perfect alone- she also has multiplied herself for other areas. I could go to Dakota and ask about a "valet company, flower company, rental company" and she has connections and discounts everywhere! I trust Dakota with all the vendors she brought in to make the dream team. Dakota also did a wonderful job not bringing all problems to me, she instead fixed them so that I did not have to be burdened with stress. She knows how to bring a solution to your attention, not a problem. Another big concern of mine was someone who did not get along with my friends and family. Even if you do not know Dakota yet, like at my wedding, she instantly knew the importance of connecting with my friends and family so that it felt natural with everyone.Do yourself a favor and relieve yourself to put your wedding in Dakota's hand!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Vision Events & Design's reply:

Thank you so much for those beautiful words! One of the best weddings I have done so far XX

Shelley · Married on 06/11/2017

3.5

Dakota was a great wedding coordinator! Our guests commented on how smooth things were running. My only comment is she might need an assistant! It's hard to be in multiple places at once. Thank you Dakota for your professionalism, responsiveness and can-do attitude. I couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Vision Events & Design's reply:

Thank you beautiful Shelley!

Vision Events & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1