Richmond, VA 23231 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $895

About Virginia DJs

Virginia DJs makes planning your wedding a dream come true. We understand you have a lot of important decisions to make. Our professional staff is focused on making the process as simple as possible. We are well-versed in wedding etiquette and eager to take your event to the next level. Create a special ambiance with uplighting and a custom name monogram.

Serving the Greater Richmond and surrounding areas

• DJ Services - The reception is on of the most memorable parts of most wedding days. We know how to read a crowd and get people dancing. You might have some family that aren't big dancers, but we'll still have them moving in their chairs!
  • Reception Personalization - it's all about you. You choose the music. You choose the ambiance. We're here to help bring your vision to life.
  • Uplighting - The right lighting can make any room look better. Remember how nice that room looked when you chose the venue for your reception? Well imagine the right lighting to perfectly accent your wedding colors. We can make that happen!

We would be honored to help you with your event. Call or email us for more information.

info@vadjs.com

vadjslogo
jamee tom 1384 xl
Fun on the dance floor.
Fun on the dance floor.
jamee tom 1160 xl
Virginia DJs
So much fun we'll make your hair stand up!
So much fun we'll make your hair stand up!
Custom DJ booth with led lighting.
Custom DJ booth with led lighting.
Custom DJ booth can be any color.
Custom DJ booth can be any color.
Uplighting can transform the color of the room.
Uplighting can transform the color of the room.
dancing
Uplighting.
20140530205518
20140802232134
Virginia DJs
Old school turntables for a classic performance.
Old school turntables for a classic performance.
dancing2 489x405
vadjslogo

8 Reviews for Virginia DJs

Desiree · Married on 10/11/2015

DJ Jerz was amazing. My daughter's wedding was on a Sunday, a day before a holiday, and Dj Jerz made the sacrifice. Weddings are stressful enough, however, every time I reached out to Dj Jerz he got back right away. A True Professional! My daughter gave him a style of music and he hit the nail on the head. 10 out of 10 for Dj Jerz. Thank you and God Bless.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Virginia DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure being your DJ.

DJ Jerz was very professional, extremely organized, on time and by far the easiest to work with. I'd recommend him over and over to all. You couldn't ask for a better professional! Thanks so much for making our special day more than special.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Amina · Married on 08/29/2015

To me a great DJ is the most important detail to any event. I hired DJ Jerz from the rave reviews on thumbtack and everyone was dead on! James has the ability to feel out a crowd, young and old, to keep the party going. Everyone had a great time and he even took requests. He was very professional and attentive to the details of my special day and made it beautiful with up lighting to match my decor. I will definitely use him again and refer him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Virginia DJs's reply:

Thank you very much. I had a great time with your family and friends!

Award