Po Box 1854, Silverdale, WA 98383 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Deals 1

About Viral Booth

Viral Booth of Washington takes the traditional photo booth to the next level. Our booth lets your guests take pictures and videos, and then share your celebration or special event instantly to the world through facebook, twitter and other social media. And of course print the photos as well!

TradeShowBanner
vblogocolorblackbg

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Viral Booth

Elaine · Married on 09/14/2013

Of all the things we planned for our wedding reception, having a photo booth turned out to be the absolute best choice we made. My fiancé really wanted to have one, and I was a little reluctant because of the cost, but I ended up cutting the string quartet out of the budget so we could pay for the photo booth because she was so set on it. I thought it would be a nice added touch, but it turned out to be the hit of the entire day! Definitely blew the string quartet away! Being a newly married bride, I did not get to spend much time there, but I kept hearing everyone say how awesome It was. Every time I looked over, Stefanie, the owner, and her helper, were laughing and talking with all the guests, and helping them have a great time. What I realized later was what a great icebreaker and fun activity it was for all the guests. Wen I looked at the scrapbook they made for us later, there were pictures of people together that didn't even know each other before the wedding! The props for taking silly pics were great. It was a kick for everyone... Young, old, conservative, flamboyant, quiet and shy, outgoing... It did not matter, everyone got into the action. Stefanie and Viral Booth made it a very personal and fun experience, with all the details thought of and taken care of. They obviously love what they do, and my only regret is that I did not get more time to talk with them!

Sent on 10/08/2013

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Viral Booth 1
    Its a New Year
    We will take 100 dollars off any of our current packages or custom packages.

• Po Box 1854 Silverdale, 98383 See on map
    We do all surrounding areas in WA