20 Arrowhead Rd, Trumbull, CT 06611 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About VIP Events

Providing top of the line lighting, sound and visual services for your special day. We cater to you and make your day perfect.

30 Reviews for VIP Events

Kate · Married on 10/02/2015

The dance floor was PACKED the entire night. The music was phenomenal, exactly what we asked for with just the right amount of mix. People kept coming up to us the whole night saying we had the best dj they'd ever heard at a wedding! Could not have been happier. We also loved the fact that everything was up to us. We picked the music genes, the order of events, decided not to do a garter or bouquet toss, but instead I gave my bouquet to the couple who had been married the longest. Ryan had great ideas and suggestions and was very supportive in anything we waved or did not want, which made us feel like we definitely made the right decision. I even had a "do not play" list that ryan stuck to so our elderly guests were not offended lol. You truly get what you pay for and he is the top of the line in quality and we would have spent twice as much if we knew how awesome he was going to be because it definitely would have been with it. He made our wedding!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Mayya · Married on 09/26/2015

Ryan DJed my sisters wedding in November of 2013. HE WAS FANTASTIC!! He had everyone dancing the whole night. He was very professional and very accommodating. The wedding was an American/Russian wedding and Ryan made sure to mix in some Russian songs to the mix. He was also the MC and made sure to check the name pronunciations on the Russian side to make sure he said everything correctly-- very attentive! All in all, we had such a wonderful time, and I would recommend Ryan to anyone who wants their wedding to be a fun and amazing party!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/27/2015

This guy & his group of DJs are a true talent ! They kept the party going all night & my guests are still contacting me, 6 months later to mention how much fun they had dancing at our wedding. DJ Ryan is so much fun and will cater to your specific music requests. If you're looking for someone reliable, knowledgeable & who plays all of your favorite music for your BIG DAY, you have found the right DJ. The music was seamless & just perfect for our event.

Industry Insider Scoop: I am also in the wedding industry (Makeup Artist) and refer DJ Ryan to all of my CT brides!!

We loved our wedding and will especially remember dancing the night away. Thank you !!! Xo Andrea & Joe Di Guiseppi 6.27.15

Sent on 12/31/2015