244 ISABELLA AVE, Irvington, NJ 07111 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About VIP Event Booths

Our business stands out because we treat each customer as if we were attending their event. The success of your event is important to us so we work directly you with you throughout the process. Some people may not know all the options included in choosing a photo booth. We are fully insured( your venue may require this). We are here to guide you through an experience like no other including email and text included. Our booth has the most options. If you want a camera on a stand that is not us. We have a premium booth with premium options but for affordable prices. No request is to big or small. Some features include hi-res camera and text/ email. The quality matters-so do not choose based on the lowest price. Please see my story on our website and youtube. We have the coolest CUSTOM PROPS, endless amounts of print design ideas that cater to your theme and occasion. We really love changing the photo booth game by coming up with new innovative ways of customizing the overall experience. I am an experienced event photographer as well. I started this business after my wedding-because I love creating great experiences for couples.

Follow VIP Event Booths on

VIP Event Booths 1
  • Maddie

Maddie Lennox · Getting married on 09/02/2019

Great Service

Their attendant was great! All our guests enjoyed the fun photo booth and the quality was better than any booth we have been to. They provided an album within 24 hours-we were laughing at all our funny guests.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Alice · Married on 06/23/2018

This was the first time I have ever booked a photobooth, I was a little nervous but VIP photobooth was awesome, I spoke with Moe first to set up my daughters graduation party he was great!! We had Imani as our attendant she was the sweetest girl ever! I would definitely recommend VIP photobooth to all my friends & family!!!
    Alice Duddy

Sent on 06/26/2018

Lucy · Married on 12/16/2017

The best experience from beginning to end- highly recommend

Sent on 12/27/2017
    VIP Event Booths 2

VIP Event Booths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount