South Dartmouth, MA 02748 Map · Phone number

About Violets Floral Events

We Create a Stunning Environment of Floral Arrangements for All of Life's Occasions. Specializing in Wedding & Party Events in Southeastern Massachusetts. All Our Flowers are Bought Fresh from the Wholesale and Local Farm Growers. We are a Professional Staff and Capable of Set Up as well as On-Sight Design.

With Well Over 15 Years of Experience, Our Staff has a Passion for Being Creative and Making Your Day Especially Beautiful. Feel Free to Contact Us Today!

Providing FREE Consultations thru Email, Phone or In Person.

Follow Violets Floral Events on

Violets Floral Events 1
  • Shilah

Shilah · Married on 10/20/2018

Beauty and Peace of Mind

Christina is amazing! I didn't really have any type of flowers in mind when I contacted her, I just knew what sort of color scheme I wanted. We emailed back and forth a bit and when we finally met, she just got me. As my colors were navy, wine, cream, and bronze. I had originally envisioned wine flowers with the navy bridesmaid dresses and cream flowers with my dress. She recommended just the opposite, as she felt it that the color combos would pop more. Her flower suggestions were just perfect as well. They were exactly the look I wanted. When she asked what I needed for the ceremony, I confessed that I didn't really know because I hadn't found anything I liked yet. I knew I wanted a draped arch, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. She had an arch and described decorating it in exactly the way I was looking for. As if that wasn't enough, she even made recommendations on the color of the tuxes for the men as we were still undecided on that. She really has an eye for design and I knew we were in good hands. I felt so excited about our flowers after this first meeting with her.

I had been planning to coordinate my own ceremony, but as the wedding drew closer, I realized that I had bitten off more than I could chew. Knowing that Christina also offers event planning and day of coordination, we asked her if she would be able to do our day of coordination. Even though it was so late in the game, she took on coordinating our wedding without skipping a beat. It was the first time I breathed a sigh of relief and felt like everything would turn out how we had planned. She is so organized and authoritative, that we knew she would take care of everything and we would be able to just enjoy our special day.

The day of our wedding, I was blown away by the flowers. I had full confidence in Christina, but she surpassed my expectations. I could not get over them and I got so many compliments throughout the day. My bouquet also stayed fresh and beautiful, well after our wedding. I took it apart, about a week and a half after our wedding, to dry and preserve the flowers. When I arrived at our venue and saw how beautiful the arch was, it took my breath away. It was everything I had dreamed of.

Christina also made everything flow effortlessly. I was able to enjoy time with my parents and bridal party while getting ready. I didn't have to give any thought to any last minute details. I was able to just show up and focus on my husband and what the day was really about. That was priceless to us. Everything turned out exactly as we envisioned.

We cannot thank Christina enough! She really was a huge part of why our day so amazing and gave us such peace of mind and made it so beautiful.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Violets Floral Events 2

Christina was amazing! She worked with our budget and provided feedback and recommendations. She did a wonderful job with the setup and the arrangements were absolutely stunning! An amazing addition to our day! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Christina & her team of proffessionals were absolutley great! I had a small rustic wedding and I asked for the rustic fall colors and got exactly that. My bouquet had cala lilies, zinnias, roses in it. The bridesmaids had a mix of other flowers to match my colors. I loved everything and everyone elses loved it all so much that my maid of honor is booking her wedding with them. Can't wait to see what they do for her wedding. I know its going to be beautiful, I will reccommend this designer to all my friends and family!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Violets Floral Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• South Dartmouth, 02748 See on map