Vintique Rental

Oconomowoc, WI View map

We provide custom and one-of-a-kind items for your wedding or special event. Our vintage, antique, modern, natural & rustic items will add character and style that will enhance your event and make it a day to remember.

We love to share our thoughts as to how our inventory can be used. Check out our website to request a quote or to set up an appointment to check out the shop.

Jen C. Married on 07/22/2020

Vintique Rental has the most to offer all away around!

Vintique Rental was an exceptional company to work with! I hosted to Graduation Parties and used their services for both! Super friendly, organized, and fair in pricing! I would recommend them to anyone!!
    Abby Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

We absolutely love all the decor and signs made at our wedding! The process of picking out what we wanted to the day we picked up was a breeze and so fun! This is a great option to have beautiful pieces of rustic decor and signs for rent and not have to pay the outrageous costs. We loved our experience with Vintique Rental and our wedding wouldn’t have been so unique without their services!
    Danielle Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing rental shop!

Where to even begin....the Vintique Rental shop is what a rustic/antique/bohemian bride's dreams are made of!!!! I wish I could have rented the entire shop for our wedding, but I settled for some beautiful pieces that really made a decorative impact on our special day! Betsy and Cathy were a pleasure to work with and made everything so easy! I recommend this amazing rental shop to everyone! Thank you Vintique :)!

Vintique Rental's reply:

Oh my gosh...thank you Danielle. We really enjoyed helping you as well. We pray you have a long loving marriage!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

W350S3119 Waterville Rd Oconomowoc, WI, 53066
Location of (Vintique Rental)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding