W350S3119 Waterville Rd, Oconomowoc, WI 53066 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Vintique Rental

Vintique rental is your source for vintage rentals. We provide custom and one-of-a-kind items for your special event. Our vintage, antique, & rustic items will add character and style that will enhance your event and make it a day to remember. We love to share our thoughts as to how our inventory can be used and if we don’t have what you are looking for, we will gladly use our resources to help locate appropriate items.

10 Reviews for Vintique Rental

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing rental shop!

Where to even begin....the Vintique Rental shop is what a rustic/antique/bohemian bride's dreams are made of!!!! I wish I could have rented the entire shop for our wedding, but I settled for some beautiful pieces that really made a decorative impact on our special day! Betsy and Cathy were a pleasure to work with and made everything so easy! I recommend this amazing rental shop to everyone! Thank you Vintique :)!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Vintique Rental's reply:

Oh my gosh...thank you Danielle. We really enjoyed helping you as well. We pray you have a long loving marriage!!

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2017

Beth and Cathy are quite the dynamic duo and incredibly easy to work with. Their shop is absolutely incredible with a lot of variety for anything you could need. The rental process is super easy and they're incredibly accommodating allowing to pick up some of our items really early for floral centerpieces. This place literally saved us a ton of money by renting vs buying and the items captured the feel/look of the day. Truly a godsend!! Thank you both so much!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Dawn · Married on 09/22/2017

I rented a couple items for our outdoor wedding at Delafield Brewhaus and I am so happy I found them. They arrived when they were supposed to, set everything up, picked it up when they were supposed to. It was all very seamless and easy. And having their unique items added a little something to our ceremony! I will definitely use them again for any future needs and recommend them for people wanting a vintage/rustic look for their events!

Sent on 09/29/2017