35 Tulip Ave #423, Floral Park, NY 11002 Map · Phone number

About Vintage Photo Booth NYC

NYC, Westchester & Long Island's most popular photo booth! Vintage, ornate, and classical - our booths are all-white decor! Photo strips in just 12 seconds - one for the guest and the other for the Bride & Groom's Guestbook - an instant wedding memory that will sit beside your professional photo album.

We have dozens of fun props, mustaches, lips, chalkboard signs, etc. Our booth is perfect for couples, but we sometimes get 5-6 people taking pictures in it.

Why choose a booth that isn't all-white? This is the talk of every wedding we've done. Unlimited prints for your entire rental.

Call 917-512-2792 to book it today!

• EmpireBooths
photo booth
photo booth rental

2 Reviews for Vintage Photo Booth NYC

Rebecca · Married on 04/30/2016

We hired a photo booth for our wedding because my mom really wanted one - and on this, I'm so glad we listened!

Our wedding was at a venue Adam was unfamiliar with, but he took the time to drop by and walk thru the space before the big day. Adam was a pleasure to work with and ran the booth flawlessly on the day of the wedding. I wanted a very traditional photo booth experience - no props, black & white prints - and he made that happen. The booth fit in so well at the venue that everyone thought it was part of the place.

Waiting for the photography is never fun, but it was so wonderful to go home that weekend with the guest book AND the digital files.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Tamara · Married on 03/12/2016

We got married on March 12th and I just have three words to describe my experience with the owner/operator: I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD Adam!! He made our day that much more special by helping us add this photo booth...which. I added two days before our wedding (...yes..two days before...I'm insane, I know...lol) and he handled me with care and took care of everything for us to ensure that it went off without a hitch! Everyone loved the all white booth and amazing props that they had...the BEST thing to me was having a memento - they gave us an album of all of the pictures and people were able to write little notes....it brought such smiles to our faces to see that after all of the festivities had ended. I HIGHLY recommend them :-D

Sent on 03/31/2016