Columbia, MD 21075 Map · Phone number

About Vintage Ivy Events

Vintage Ivy Events, where flair is the height for any occasion. We are a full service events management company in the DMV area (DC, MD, VA). We offer 5 different services that are designed for your distinctive needs and we specialize in Nigerian traditional weddings. Our goal is to provide reputable vendors, to select creative designs that personalize your event, and to produce a grand affair you and your guest will remember. Let us serve you with timeless elegance and unique creativity.

Please contact us about our services.

• Events by Stace
DSC03158
08fb2ee3f219364e 1293468906844 nikearbor1

7 Reviews for Vintage Ivy Events

Mrs. · Married on 05/19/2018

Tope is absolutely amazing!! I did not think I needed a planner for my wedding but I'm so happy that I chose Tope. She made everything seamless! There was nothing that she wasn't prepared for and didn't handle with grace. I am beyond grateful to her for making my day amazing!! I can't wait for my next event because she'll definitely be hearing from me lol

Sent on 05/22/2018

Chantika · Married on 06/01/2012

My decor was fabulous!!! It was simple, yet elegant and added a great touch to my wedding. The purples in the flowers matched my theme perfectly. Thanks Vintage Ivy for making my wedding vision come true!!!

Sent on 06/17/2012

Nnenna · Married on 05/29/2011

For all you brides thinking that having a wedding planner is an unnecessary expense, you are wrong! Especially, if you use Tope as your wedding planner. Tope is a wonderful and personable wedding planner who is in tune with her client's vision & needs. Having her as our wedding planner was the best decision we could have ever made! She made the process as stress-free as possible. She is organized, reliable and extremely professional. She goes to bat for her clients when it comes to vendor negotiations and sees that everyone is on the same page when it comes to the wedding day. With her as your wedding planner, you'll have no need to worry about your special day. She is the easiest person to work with. As a side note, she is very knowledeable about florals and different decor options and she'll make sure that your ceremony and reception site will look as polished and elegant as possible. You can't go wrong with her: trust me!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Vintage Ivy Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Military

• BCG Event Wedding Florists

Beautiful events with an attention to details and flair

• Afloral Wedding Florists

Flawless event planning...our brides rave about Vintage Ivy Events.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Vintage Ivy Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Columbia, MD, 21075 See on map
    Location of (Vintage Ivy Events)