Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About VinnyD. Photography

Vinny's passion for photography began in 2009. His photographic journey began as a hobby which turned into a career overtime. He has honored his skills and focused his passion for photography towards Weddings full-time! He strives to capture the true emotion in each of his clients. He has a natural eye for beauty and the ability to freeze a moment in someone's life. Vinny has also shot numerous destinations weddings. So keep in mind, Vinny likes to travel! :)

When Vinny is off the camera he spends most of his free time with his beautiful wife Madeline and they're 5yr old son Christian. He has also officially now become a soccer dad.
He takes an hour of his day for the gym and has been introduced to a new hobby of cycling.

Now that you know a little about Vinny, he cannot wait to hear your story!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Proofs (2)
Prints (1)

Vinny is the best!! A+++ My fiance and I loved working with him! We are not big picture people but Vinny made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! He is incredibly personable, creative, talented and professional. He pays so much attention to detail and it shows! With so many tough decisions to make in the wedding planning process it was a relief finding Vinny, we knew right away he was the right choice for us. I would highly recommend him. We love the way our engagement shoot photos came out and can’t wait to work with Vinny on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Madeline, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

My experience with Vinny was amazing. Not only was he professional with his services, but it was also fun. He has a keen eye with his Photography and knows how to get the best out of his pictures. I would definitely recommend him to anyone else.

Profile Picture Dale, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've known Vinny for quite some time and not only is he one of the funniest people I know, but I've watched him become an amazing photographer through the years! My husband had him capture our engagement in Central Park and we knew he had to capture the moment we became husband and wife. Without hesitation, we flew him down to Mexico this past August for our wedding. Vinny was the best addition to our wedding party. He was more than just our photographer there, he was part of our family that flew down to celebrate. Hiring Vinny was one of the best decisions and I've had so many people contact me wanting to use him for their special events. He captures the most priceless moments and is open minded to all ideas that you may be envisioning and just makes it even better then you thought was possible! Not only do my husband and I have a friend for life but we definitely have the best photographer in life to capture more amazing moments to come in the near future!

-The Zarates

Matted Prints
Negatives
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
We have worked with VinnyD. Photography on a few occasions now. Our brides have always been extremely happy with Vinny's professionalism, artistic eye and of course amazing photos! We will definitely continue to recommended VinnyD. Photography to our future clients! Thanks, SIE TEAM

Events