Village Bridal

Babylon, NY View map Visit website

Village Bridal is a wedding gown boutique located in Long Island, New York. Since coming under new ownership in 2020, the store has been transformed by the new owners, a family-run business with over 30 years of experience in the community. They stock a wide range of beautiful gowns to suit any wed-to-be's taste and style, with options also available for members of the client's wedding party. With an appointment-only schedule, each client is assured their stylists' full attention as they browse through the range of beautiful gowns, finding something to suit their unique style and budget.

Village Bridal stocks wedding gowns across many sizes and price points, making them accessible to many. The team provides full customization and alterations on their pieces, along with cleaning and preservation after the big day. With quick turnaround times and stock that is replenished seasonally, Village Bridal keeps up to date with the latest trends year-round. Nearly-weds can shop their whole look in one place, with accessories, veils, and jewelry also available at Village Bridal.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.1
  • Liana
    Liana R. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing experience

I bought my dress back in 2019 before Covid, and with postponing the wedding to 2021, village bridal stepped up and everything went so smoothly. The alteration was a piece of cake, and everyone we worked with were accommodating and kind. I am so happy with my decision to get my wedding dress there
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 10/06/2018

Great service

The staff at Village Bridal were pleasant and helpful. Krissy assisted me during my first appointment. I tried on (a lot!) of dresses and brought my mother, aunt and maid of honor with me. We were in a comfortable area with plenty of space, seating and privacy. I told Krissy a little about my style and showed her some pictures. She went off and picked several dresses that she felt I would like. What I loved is that they allowed me and my guests to pick through the dresses as well. My guests each picked a dress or two that they liked, and I picked a few as well. Krissy gave me some great options and it was good to see different styles so that I could nail down what I liked and didn't like. She was patient, kind and willing to go above and beyond. I felt really comfortable with her. I had found a dress that I loved, but wasn't quite ready to "say yes" right away. Krissy gave me the information for the dress as well as a quote. The price was reasonable and, because I told Krissy I didn't want a veil, she gave me credit towards a hairpiece. I took some time to think about the dress and when I was ready, I was able to make an appointment to come back. Krissy was patient as a tried the dress on again, along with just a few other options to ensure I had my mind made up. I said yes to the dress! From there, I received a phone call a few months later when they received my dress, and we set up an appointment for my first fitting. The seamstress was so sweet and really patient. She did a great job on the dress. I wanted it taken in nice and tight in the stomach area and she happily obliged - I have been in weddings before where the seamstress will try to talk you out of making the dress tighter. I picked up the dress the day before the wedding and was given instructions on how to handle it. All in all, my experience at Village Bridal & Boutique was excellent. They had a great selection of dresses and the staff were always pleasant on the phone and in person.
    Theresa Married on 05/18/2018
    The staff is very helpful and professional. The seamstress is very knowledgeable and efficient. They have a vast selection of styles and sizes on site. I recommend them.

Deals

Village Bridal 1
Exclusive

10 John Street Babylon, NY, 11702
Location of (Village Bridal)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding