107 Reviews for Village Bakehouse

Fruit (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
Diabetic (1)
Vegan (1)

My husband and I used them for our wedding cake this past Sunday and it was amazing. We initially met with the decorator for our tasting with a very simple idea in mind for our cake and Mario Amiibo toppers. She saw our toppers and guided us through the process of designing a Mario themed cake and neither my husband nor I could dream up ourselves. It was perfectly designed with colored frosting and fondant characters scattered around our 3 tiered cake. The all fillings and cake flavors were delicious we tasted at our tasting and made choosing our inside flavors so hard. They were able to make our favorite, their carrot cake, the top tier for my husband and I to enjoy this week after our wedding. They delivered the cake on time to the venue and it was completely set up before our ceremony began with no issues. All of our guests loved the decorations and more importantly loved the cake itself. We had several people ask us where we got it from they loved it so much. We can’t recommend the Village Bakehouse enough for the delicious, beautifully designed and executed cake.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marie, 1/14/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Village Bakehouse made us a perfect wedding cake. They took time at our initial consultation to draw out a design so we left knowing exactly what our cake would look like. We had multiple meetings to solidify our design and they were flexible in modifying numbers as the date got closer.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Village Bakehouse was fantastic! Our wedding cake and entire dessert buffet were amazingly delicious and affordable. They were easy to work with, prompt with delivery and communication, and our guests loved the variety of desserts they prepared. Thank you!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries

Village Bakehouse Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Paulette and her team are incredible! The cakes are amazing, delicious and their attention to customer service and detail is unsurpassed.

Do you want the tastiest and most beautiful wedding cake in Tucson? Then you must use Village Bakehouse. Such a pleasure to work with and seriously the most delicious cake in town. I use them every time!

I've photographed many weddings where Village Bakehouse has created the cake. Not only are they very tasty, but they're GORGEOUS!! Their cakes are works of art and I highly recommend them!

Yummy, enough said!

Events

7882 N. Oracle rd, Oro Valley, AZ 85704   See On Map
520-531-0977 (phone) 520-531-0978 (fax)
Monday through Saturday 7:00am - 6:00pm Sunday 8:00am-2:00pm