Nearby Vendors to Consider

About village bake shoppe

Delicious desserts and cakes are beautifully prepared with the finest ingredients. View our online Portfolio of wedding cakes, Theme & Holiday Desserts.

We Specialize in Exquisite Viennese Dessert Tables for Weddings and all Occasions.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

50 Reviews for village bake shoppe

4.7
Consultations (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)

0.5

This was one of the worse experiences I have ever had. Even though my mother made the appointment, when I got there the ladies didn't seem to be excited to help us. The lady that was talking to us just started ranting about cakes and didn't even ask what we were looking at first. Then when is come to the cake tasting, if you can even call it cake tasting, they brought in one flavor if cakes and icing. It was dry, bland, and almost tasteless. Then when I finally mention that i wanted cupcakes instead on the a wedding cake the lady looked at me like I had to heads. She even tried to talk me out of the colors I was looking for. I walk out of there thinking I will never go back to that place again, ever.

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Village Bake Shoppe made my wedding cake for my October 2015 wedding at Green Pond Country Club. I picked out a photo and they made an exact replica of it. Not only was the cake gorgeous but it was delicious too. I highly recommend chocolate cake with cherry filling and the american buttercream! Everyone raved about how delicious it was!

Profile Picture User5623150, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery

We had a 4 tier vanilla butter cream cake and it tastes just as good 3 weeks later. We highly recommend Village Bake Shoppe, for your wedding cake.

Profile Picture Adlin, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews