631 Main Street, Walpole, MA 02081 Map · Phone number

About Village Arts & Flowers

Beautiful fresh flowers and Village Arts & Flowers creative designers make weddings perfect. Whether a glorious outside event or a small intimate ceremony call us and ......be inspired.

hydrangea  nantucket wicker basket arrangement
hydrangea nantucket wicker basket arrangement
tablearrangement

4 Reviews for Village Arts & Flowers

Stefanie · Married on 10/22/2011

I highly recommend Village Arts & Flowers!!! The flowers and centerpieces for my wedding in October 2011, were just perfect!! They worked within my budget to make sure I was happy with my flowers but could also afford them! My photographer took so many pictures of them and they were just amazing!! The staff was on time and had no problem delivering my flowers to the hotel and then to the reception venue to deliver the centerpieces! They were so responsive to all of my emails and matched the colors of the ribbon on the mother's bouquets exactly to the swatches I sent them from their dresses! I promise you will not be disappointed with their work or their professionalism! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Erika · Married on 08/20/2011

I recommend Village Arts & Flowers to everyone getting married! They made bouquets, ceremony arrangements, and centerpieces for our wedding this past summer. Everything they created was absolutely gorgeous! John, Edite, and Debbie really listened to everything we asked for and made great, creative recommendations for items we were unsure of. Delivery and setup was prompt and professional. Delivery was extremely flexible too, with our bouquets and centerpieces delivered to separate locations. We were so happy with our flowers because they were a true reflection of our wedding and our style. We also heard from many guests: "Your flowers are beautiful!"

Sent on 11/03/2011

Debra · Married on 06/07/2008

From the moment we walked into the shop to discuss the possibility of them doing our Wedding they knew our names and the event date. They were very flexible and accomadating to what we wanted with the bouquets, center pieces etc. The flowers were beautiful and the customer service was very personal. I would highly reccomend them!

Sent on 07/11/2008