Atlanta, GA 30356 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

1 Reviews for Villa Christina @ Hyatt

Tamara · Married on 09/23/2016

Villa Christina is a beautiful venue with such amazing and professional staff! After my former venue canceled my wedding 2 months prior to the date, My wedding planner Cereatha suggested we go back to Villa Christina and see what they could offer. (I had previously looked into them a year before) Cereatha called and spoke with Julie Bilecky and she welcomed us with open arms. She was so sweet and not only did they have our date she kept us in budget. She truly made me feel at ease. A few weeks later we were introduced to our wedding coordinator for the venue Jenelle Burney. From our first encounter, it was nothing but warm smiles and just such professionalism. Even when we made changes like every other day. She was still so patient with us. On my big day Jenelle was ever present ensuring that everything ran smoothly. The entire staff at both the Hyatt and Villa Christina was amazing. My guests had a ball and still talk about how beautiful everything was from the gardens to the ball room. The food was outstanding as well, the catering staff certainly did their thing. From the valet to the front desk to every staff member I encountered, thank you all so much for helping to make 9.23 so wonderful!

Sent on 10/11/2016