Villa Celeste, Vallarta Shores

4 Reviews for Villa Celeste, Vallarta Shores

• Sierra

Sierra · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Wedding Week

Beautiful villa, all the staff there went above and beyond to make sure our week was perfect (Especially Pancho). Anything we needed for our stay was delivered to the villa, the beds were comfortable, and there was plenty of room. Our wedding was also held there and the scenery and layout got us some great photos. I wish I could stay here every time I went to PV. Well worth the expense! Our guests were blown away by the beauty of the location and the architecture.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • F

Fabrizza · Married on 07/15/2017

Great customer service, beautiful surroundings!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Christine · Married on 04/22/2016

Villa Celeste is a beautiful wedding venue! We just had our wedding reception here in April and I cannot recommend it enough. Kelley Kahrhoff from Younique Vallarta Weddings was our coordinator and Eva Sica from Ave Sol was our photographer (see my reviews on their pages). My family stayed at the villa for four nights and we also hosted a dinner there for our guests the night after our wedding. We had about 75 people at our wedding and the space fit our party perfectly. There was plenty of room for a Cuban band during cocktail hour, a DJ after dinner, a cigar roller, a donkey, beautiful long wooden tables for dinner and lots of dancing! Big thanks to Javier, our personal chef, and Poncho, the house manager, who provided excellent customer service during our entire stay!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Real Weddings

• Puerto Vallarta See on map
    1-800-228-4552 (Phone number)
    Location of (Villa Celeste, Vallarta Shores)