Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85027 Map · Phone number

About Vienna Rae Events

Vienna Rae Events is a professional wedding planner based in Phoenix, Arizona. This boutique wedding planner specializes in creating events that are infused with beauty, sophistication, and fresh designs. Vienna Rae Events is an industry certified planner and has experience serving all kinds of weddings, big and small.

Vienna Rae Events will provide you with excellent customer service beginning with a thorough consultation to gain a full understanding of your vision of your special day. This planner will use her tactful organization and professional recommendations to help create the wedding of your dreams. Vienna Rae Events will bring in your own personality and style into the wedding as much as possible. Additionally, this wedding planner offers options for partial planning and day-of coordination in addition to the full service package.

Follow Vienna Rae Events on

Wedding dress
download 3 51 790360

3 Reviews for Vienna Rae Events

Liset · Married on 11/12/2016

Misty is incredible! We were so lucky to be able to work with her in planning our big day. I knew from my first meeting with Misty that she was going to excellent! She is very attentive, organized, communicates very well and would check-in constantly to ask if I needed help. She is very creative and made A LOT of amazing suggestions to help things run smoothly! Our wedding day was STRESS FREE and we enjoyed every minute and I have Misty to thank for that! She made sure everything went super smooth the day of!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Christina · Married on 02/06/2016

When we first got engaged we were so excited and couldn’t wait to start planning our wedding! Initially, we thought we could do it on our own. As the planning began, we started to realize how many things we didn’t account for. We’d barely even started the process and we were already stressed! But still, we didn’t want to hire a wedding planner.
    I’ve known Misty since college; she is such a sweet, hard-working, calm person. Hiring her as our wedding planner was one of our best decisions. She attended almost all of our vendor meetings even if she didn’t need to be there. She went through so many contracts before these meetings to make sure we understood what we were agreeing to. She also created a detailed spreadsheet/checklist that helped us follow along in these meetings and keep track of our expenses. She made sure we stayed within our budget and she thought of all the necessities we didn’t think of. She kept us on a timeline. This was very helpful and made sure we didn’t procrastinate. On the day of, she was the point of contact for all the vendors. It was so helpful because I felt like our family, wedding party and guests got to enjoy the wedding from beginning to end and didn’t have to worry about anything because Misty had it covered. We also had a very large bridal party (16), some with strong personalities. She was so professional and handled the chaos of trying to round up that many people (most inebriated). I highly recommend her to anyone thinking about hiring a wedding planner or even if your not. You don’t realize how beneficial a wedding planner is until your about 60 days out. At that point you either panic or relax. Misty allowed us to relax and made our wedding perfect. It was literally flawless!! We felt like it was everything we had imagined and more. We couldn’t have done it without her.

Sent on 04/06/2016
  • Brealyn

Brealyn · Married on 10/10/2015

Misty is absolutely incredible. My only wish is that I had her sooner in the planning process of my wedding! She stepped in halfway through our engagement and hiring her to help me with our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. There were so many moments of stress, and I feel so lucky that I had her by my side! Misty was always there when I just needed to call and talk through ideas, stress or last minute details. It was so nice to have a neutral voice of guidance that wasn't one of my family members or friends; and, she kept ME on track of things/decisions I needed to get done. She was at our rehearsal to go through last minute details, and upon finding out the venue did not supply a table for our unity candle lighting, Misty went above and beyond and purchased one the night before our wedding. I absolutely never had to worry about a thing with her! Our wedding day honestly could not been more perfect, and I am so grateful for Misty. If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner/coordinator, do not hesitate, and you can trust that Misty will make your wedding day amazing!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Vienna Rae Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Religious