Palm Harbor, FL 34683 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About VideoArt Productions, Inc

If you are planning a wedding it is important to factor a professional wedding videographer into your budget. Getting married is one of the most precious moments in one’s lifetime; you want to make sure all the special moments are recorded for you to relive throughout the years. Planning your wedding can become hectic (and expensive) very quickly. Sometimes people make the mistake of knocking the professional wedding video off the budget list, only to regret it later.

At VideoArt Productions of the Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg area we know exactly what to capture and how to best format and edit it to maximize the documentation process. You have spent far too much time planning this event to not enjoy every moment to the fullest extent—and for many years to come!

Follow VideoArt Productions, Inc on

4a395b6cc7599e47 VAP logo over white 2013
4a395b6cc7599e47 VAP logo over white 2013

• Videos 6

6 Reviews for VideoArt Productions, Inc

Sean was our videography and he was so amazing! He called me to confirm the timeline and was so sweet about it! Everything was perfect! He made me laugh so much which helped not only calm my nerves but helped for the photos to look more natural! He was amazing at the reception! He was attentive and yet not in the way!!! I am honestly stunned at the price that they charged and the level of service we received. These guys are selling themselves short that is for sure!! I also loved that we got to pick the three songs we wanted in our video! It makes it was more personable and not some horrible Musak! Sean is the best!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

kelli · Married on 02/14/2015

My parents and I met Art (the owner) at a bridal show and they really liked him. After checking out the website and watching some sample videos we hired him! Sean was our videographer and was so wonderful! My whole family liked him. He seemed to be everywhere, especially during the big moments, but at the same time invisible. Not intrusive at all. He worked really well with my photographer too. My parents were insistent on getting video of the wedding because they didn’t have one for theirs and I’m so happy we listened to them. The day flies by! We really enjoyed reliving the moments on the memory montage and watching the full version on DVD. We loved getting to watch our whole ceremony and speeches again and our dances and all our guests having an amazing time.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Hilary · Married on 11/15/2014

I'm surprised that there aren't more reviews on here for these guys because they've been around forever. Everyone we dealt with here was fantastic and their quality of work is astounding. Would recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2014

• Party Doctor Productions
    Party Doctor Productions Wedding DJs

The staff of Video Art Productions brings a terrific resume to every event they film. They bring the same equipment, crew and editing finesse they use with Bay area pro sports teams like the Lightning and Rays, at incredible value points. Check out their website to see some examples of their awesome work, and don't hire ANYONE else until you've talked to them!

• Palm Harbor, 34683 See on map