info@videomachineprod.com, Greensboro, NC 27409 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Pricing

About Video Machine Productions

Video Machine Productions provides wedding videography services to couples in Greensboro, North Carolina. You have one shot to create a wedding video that fully embodies your event. Video Machine Productions realizes the importance of this and aims to be fully prepared in landing the right angles and frames.

Experience

Bill and his team have been capturing details for over 13 years. Bill opened Video Machine Productions in 2004 to have a lasting effect on his clients. One of his films, "Wines of North Carolina: Yadkin Valley," was aired on television. For years, they have proudly created videos from business commercials to weddings.

From the beginning, Video Machine Productions is dedicated to getting every shot right. This is why they will be in attendance at your rehearsal to plan angles and shots. You are also promised to be the only event they are recording that day. Videographers will be there for a full day of coverage. You’ll receive a full-feature film and small highlight reel. Bill’s other services include:

• High-definition video

• Videos 3

23 Reviews for Video Machine Productions

Amanda St. Pierre · Married on 09/28/2018

Wonderful!!!

Bill was wonderful!!! I am so glad we chose him to be our videographer for our wedding. He was easy going, flexible, loved that he gave multiple copies of the video, and reasonably priced. It was so worth the money to receive the wedding video get to re live our special day all over again!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Tanya · Married on 07/21/2018

So pleased!

Bill did our wedding video for us. I watched it with my whole family, and everyone was thrilled with how it turned out.

I was nervous about the vows because our guests told me after the ceremony that they had a lot of trouble hearing us (outdoor wedding + nerves), but they were clear as a bell on the video, and my grandmother finally got to hear what my husband and I said. That's even without me (the bride) having to wear a mic - the one on my husband was good enough to pick it up.

As for the reception, I love what Bill included. We didn't want the whole hours-long event on there, and he included the same parts that I felt made our wedding stand out. Of course the speeches were on there, and then the dance moves that I remember, plus some I didn't notice that night that left my family cracking up. The video showed how happy the night was.

Bill delivered the DVD package a few months later in pretty cases (along with a pretty USB) and even made a house call to my grandmother's so we could watch it as a family over the holidays. He was professional and very kind throughout the whole process. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Sonia · Married on 07/14/2018

Bill has been very professional to work with. We met several times to discuss his approach to video taping my daughter's wedding and I was very impressed with his background and commitment to providing a quality product. Since this is all that I will have after the wedding is over, aside from pictures, I wanted to make sure that he was reputable. I had an independent film producer help me question him and we were both impressed with Bill's knowledge and the quality of his equipment. We noticed many cameras and mics used during the wedding ceremony and reception. He also attended the wedding rehearsal without compensation. We can't wait to see the finished product!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Video Machine Productions Pricing

Video Machine Productions Price Rates

Video Machine Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,290.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments
    Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments Wedding Dresses

Bill at VMP is such a blast to work with and does an amazing job on his videos. I recommend him to all of my friends getting married. He does a fantastic editing job to make your video look perfect!

• A & A Disc Jockey Service
    A & A Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

Bill is simply a pleasure to work with, and he has one of the best slogans in the industry. : ) You can see the quality of his for yourself on his web site, but what doesn't show is his warm personality and caring attitude. He takes great pains to make certain that he catches all the action and puts it together in a way that will genuinely help the couple relive those special moments for many years to come. He is a true professional and an absolute joy to work with.

• Array of Events
    Array of Events Wedding Planners

Love this crew!!! Great work every occassion!

• info@videomachineprod.com Greensboro, North Carolina, 27409 See on map