Sayulita, Cancun, MX 63734 Map · Phone number

About Vida Bonita Wedding and Event Planning

Vida Bonita Events is owned and operated by Somer. Organized, thoughtful, and attentive - Somer brings a wealth of experiences to Vida Bonita, ensuring that every wedding and event is uniquely designed to capture your personal vision intertwined with the allure of San Pancho, Mexico.

Born and raised in Seattle, friends describe Somer as fun-loving, caring and sincere. Colleagues know her to be creative, detail oriented and unflappable.  Planning wedding and event's in Mexico, she balances professionalism with authentic charm to address your every need.

Still discovering the wonders of the world...Somer understands that Vida Bonita, a beautiful life, does not come by chance but by choice.  Choose Vida Bonita and see for yourself.  Vida Bonita, destination wedding and event planning in San Pancho and Sayulita, Mexico.

Follow Vida Bonita Wedding and Event Planning on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Signature Co.

12 Reviews for Vida Bonita Wedding and Event Planning

• Brittany

Brittany A. · Married on 02/01/2020

Somer is amazing!

Somer was WONDERFUL! I didn't walk into this knowing much about weddings or what I wanted, but she didn't seem to mind the lack of direction at all. She kept track of all the details, kept me informed, and the one thing I did want that was a little outside of the box, she made happen beautifully. She was flexible with me and all of our guests, yet at the same time she knows how to get the job done so we all had confidence in her ability to deliver. All of the vendors she suggested were fabulous and the stress she relieved from me and my family was irreplaceable. I couldn't have imagined our day any more perfect, and she was 100% to thank for that.

BOOK HER! You won't regret it ;-)

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Abbie

Abbie S. · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing planner in Sayulita!

I am so glad that we decided to hire Somer. Attempting to find a planner in Sayulita who was flexible and willing to help plan a small wedding at an affordable price was not easy, but I'm glad we pushed through and found Somer. An intimate family only wedding of 10 might sound like it would be easy to plan but it still requires communication with a range of people (facility, food, photographer, florist, musician, decorations, furniture rental, etc.). My husband and I wanted to hire someone who we knew could handle all of these moving pieces and create a beautiful celebration on the ground so that we did not have to get bogged down in and stressed out by the details from afar. Somer did all of that while always considering our budget, and we were overall very impressed by the vendors she hooked us up with (especially photography and flowers). Not to mention she's super nice, fun, and accommodating. Even when I was suuuuper stressed in the last hour leading up to the ceremony, Somer was there to support me, make sure everything was perfect, feed me champagne, and make the entire experience fun. Her staff was also great. Do yourself a favor and hire Vida Bonita to help plan your perfect wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Brian · Married on 04/28/2018

Somer at Vida Bonita is absolutely incredible. We interviewed a number of planners before deciding on her and couldn't be happier. We came down to Sayulita to look at venues and do tastings and were able to knock out all of the big decisions quickly. She kept us on schedule to get every decision made, was flexible in figuring out various quirks we wanted for the wedding, and made it an unbelievably low-stress weekend. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Award

Vida Bonita Wedding and Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2100
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Erin Parker Photography Wedding Photographers

Somer and her team at Vida Bonita are a dream to work with. She is creative, fun and incredibly knowledgable about the area and all the idiosyncrasies required in bringing your wedding vision to life.

• Ave Sol Photography Wedding Photographers

Sayulita, San Pancho, Lo de Marco? We have discovered the most beautiful venues and care-free weddings with Vida Bonita. The smile of Somer (wedding planner) makes the wedding day even more special. We love to have weddings with Vida Bonita!

• Plush Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

We LOVE working with Somer and the Vida Bonita team. She has the knowledge, style and temperament to pull off fabulous weddings time and time again plus she has some "hidden gem" locations that you won't see with anyone else!

• Sayulita Cancun, Mexico, 63734 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Vida Bonita Wedding and Event Planning)