Victorian Seasons Flower

1800 N. Salem St., Suite 105, Apex, NC 27502, Apex, NC 27502 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Victorian Seasons Flower

Victorian Seasons is a wedding florist based in Apex, North Carolina. They are committed to providing remarkable customer service and beautiful floral designs that are unique to you. Throughout the planning process, the team can help you find flowers, colors and textures that suit your one-of-a-kind style. Victorian Seasons also specializes in freeze-dried flower preservation. This family-owned and operated company has been serving the local area since 1993.

Products Offered

To make your wedding dreams come true, Victorian Seasons Flower Co. offers a range of professional and creative services. They provide consultations, preservation, delivery and setup. The wedding florist can create:

• Aisle and altar decor

Victorian Seasons Flower 5
Victorian Seasons Flower 6
Victorian Seasons Flower 7

Alison · Married on 09/23/2017

Jo Lynn was wonderful to work with! I spoke with what felt like 20 different florists around the Triangle, b/c beautiful flowers were so important to me, but I also didn't want to (and simply couldn't) spend a fortune on them. From our first conversation, I was at ease with Jo Lynn and really felt that she got my vision AND would be respectful of my budget. (I can't say the same for many of the others I spoke with!)

Throughout the decision-making process, she came ready with recommendations and helped me find creative cost savings. For instance, she suggested that I simply buy certain materials on my own and provide to her, to save on rental fees. She also was flexible in allowing us to drop the vases back off with her on our own to skip the late-night pick-up fee from the venue. I really appreciated those sorts of things. Not to mention, she was just super friendly and pleasant to talk to the whole way along!

And, of course, ultimately everything turned out beautiful. So if you're struggling to decide on a florist, I highly recommend Jo Lynn. Especially if you're a budget (not cheap -- value-seeking!) bride like I was; she will take good care of you and make those dollars stretch to ensure your day is as beautiful as you are envisioning.

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Victorian Seasons Flower 12
    Victorian Seasons Flower 13
    Victorian Seasons Flower 14

Kris · Married on 09/03/2017

We had a wonderful experience with the professionals at Victorian Seasons. Jo Lynn was attentive to my daughters wishes for all of the bouquets and centerpieces for her wedding. I could go on, but suffice it to say that I would highly recommend Victorian Seasons.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Victorian Seasons Flower FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 64.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 97.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Floral Preservation
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Floral Preservation
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Flower Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Steffes Event Services
    Steffes Event Services Wedding Planners

I have worked with Jo Lynn from Victorian Seasons on multiple weddings this year and she does NOT disappoint. Her centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages are ALWAYS beautiful. Additionally, she was always very quick to respond when I reached out to her about anything. I highly recommend considering Victorian Season for your wedding florist.

• 1800 N. Salem St., Suite 105, Apex, NC 27502 Apex, North Carolina, 27502 See on map
    919-372-3604 (Phone number)