Engagement
Shoot included

About Victoria Shoopman Photography

Let us capture your love story.

Award Winning Fine Art Photographer

Are you getting married in Minneapolis, and looking for photography that is anything but ordinary? Are you looking for a photographer that travels, covers from the Twin Cities, to the rural central Minnesota region? Well, Victoria Shoopman Photography is the photographer you need for your wedding day.

As one of central Minnesota's most sought after photographers, Victoria is unique, stylish and award winning.

Victoria brings a unique, fresh perspective on her wedding photography. As a new bride herself, she understands how hard wedding planning is, and works with you to make your photographer the lease stressful vendor you work with.

When you book with Victoria Shoopman Photography, you are not just booking a photographer, you are booking the experience. You are booking an experienced, professional photographer, who values art, emotion and connection with her clients.

Each of Victoria's photographs is hand edited, she personally fine tunes each image to perfection, creating true works of art.

"I am an artist. You will find nobody like me, my work knows no comparison, because my work is my soul, and although this world has many souls, there is not another like mine." -Victoria Shoopman

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Victoria Shoopman Photography on

7 Reviews for Victoria Shoopman Photography

User Photos
Photos
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)

OMgoodness!!!! Victoria went above and beyond, captured more special moments than we could have imagined. We are so blessed to be able to have what she captured in pictures to share with our children and one day theirs!! You are simply amazing! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture miranda, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

I had such a good experience with Victoria! I was extremely nervous about doing a boudoir photo shoot but she put me at ease almost immediately. She was so professional--we chatted through the entire shoot that I totally forgot about being self conscious. My photos turned out even better than I hoped, and I can't wait to give them to my fiance as part of his wedding gift!

Profile Picture Ashley , 5/11/18, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1511902567405 minneapolis photographer

Free Engagement Session

$175.00 Value | Promo Code: FreeEngagement
Engagement sessions are a perfect way to determine if your photographer is the perfect match for you! I love offering free engagement sessions with my wedding collections, because they let us connect on a personal level and helps me capture your personalities on your wedding day!
#WW31e71c783c1585a1
1518751967 da3361eb2b94577a 1510021283337 vsp 9 of 17
This deal has
SOLD OUT

Receive a heirloom wedding album complimentary!

$550.00 Value | Promo Code: Heirloom
Receive a 20 page, 12x12 heirloom album with a gorgeous white leather cover complimentary with your wedding collection when booked through Wedding Wire.
Offer Expires: 02/14/2018