Maple Shade, Maple Shade, NJ 08052 Map · Phone number

About Vi Cao Makeup Artistry

Vi Cao Makeup Artistry is a makeup company in Maple Shade, New Jersey. Makeup artist Vi Cao is passionate about creating a bridal look that makes her clients feel beautiful. As a former bride herself, this makeup artist knows the importance of feeling confident on your wedding day. Vi Cao Makeup Artistry will work closely with you through the makeup application process to ensure you have a look that makes you feel amazing on your special day.

Vi Cao Makeup Artistry offers makeup artistry services for weddings and other glamorous events. Vi will come to your location to provide services, ensuring a stress-free makeup experience. Makeup services offered include the following:

• Makeup trial

Bridesmaid
img1159

14 Reviews for Vi Cao Makeup Artistry

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Vi was the makeup artist for my friends wedding that I was in. She was so kind and listened to what my makeup preferences were. My makeup turned out amazing! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Suong · Married on 05/19/2018

Weddings are STRESSFUL! But one thing I didn’t stress over was the makeup for my wedding. Vi was so kind and accomodating for my wedding experience. Our wedding trial was smooth and so welcoming. She was very patient, gave herself enough time, and really took interest in all my little requests. We ended up booking Vi to do makeup for my 6 bridesmaids. She and her sister were so gracious and arrived perfectly on time that day which is important because I’ve been a bridesmaid before and had to wait for the makeup artist to arrive. She did check ins with me multiple times before the date to ensure proper time, place, amount of people, desired looked, and checked for allergies/sensitivities. They did the six bridesmaids in such a timely manner. A couple of things popped up unexpectedly on the wedding day and they were champs and helped me out to ensure the smoothest day. I had a different artist do my makeup because my mother wanted to pay for my makeup to be done. My artist had left already when my lashes started to come off. Vi was still there and without hesitation, she sat me down on her chair and fixed up the lashes and the other eye make that got worn away due to the mishap with the lashes. She not only provided the makeup service that she was there to do but she went out of her way to make sure my makeup was good and gave me constant reassurance that day. Choosing Vi is the right way to go! I couldn’t stop complimenting my bridesmaid the whole day because they looked so fresh and beautiful! To get a good makeup artist is one thing. To get a good makeup artist who goes above beyond and makes your worries go away because of the comforting atmosphere she brings with her? That’s the hard part. But Vi does it effortlessly.

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • Shela

Shela · Married on 11/25/2017

My Bridesmaids and mother-in-law had their make-up done by Vi on my wedding day this past November 25th and let me tell you ... they looked absolutely stunning!! Since the very first day I contacted Vi for an inquiry, she was very professional and timely in answering all my questions (and I had tons of them!). She is SO sweet and has an easy going personality, which I think is really important when you're booking a make-up artist (or any vendor for that matter). After the girls had their make-up done, Vi gave each one a mini lip-gloss kit for touch-ups throughout the day, which we all thought was an awesome idea! If you are looking for someone you can trust to make you feel and look beautiful on your wedding day, Vi Cao is your girl :)

Sent on 12/16/2017

Vi Cao Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes