Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Map · Phone number

About Veronique Events

BECAUSE LOVE SHOULD BE CELEBRATED...

“Thank you for everything you’ve done for our family preparing and perfectly organizing Irina’s and Jonathan’s wedding. It was a real pleasure to work with you and we really value your amazing fashionable taste. All of our guests were impressed by the colors, music, flowers and beauties.” ~ Marina Kunitskaya

"Thank YOU!! We had a wonderful day, also very much thanks to you! We really appreciated all your efforts and thank you very much for making this day very special! "~ Ursula and Ruud

YOU ARE ABOUT TO STEP INTO ONE OF THE MOST EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCES OF YOUR LIFE

Your wedding is an extra special day to celebrate your love with your friends and family. Right now, you are most likely filled with intense passion and heart-felt emotion.You might have dreamt about your wedding since you were little... or might not know where to begin. Are you looking for a big affair or an intimate gathering? Would you like it modern, traditional or eclectic? Together, we can create a story that celebrates you and your love, an event that will give you and your guests joy for years to come.Veronique Events has been creating timeless, elegant, heartfelt weddings for more than ten years all over the world and our goal is simple – we make each wedding unique, a representation of you and your style, infused with fun and good feelings.

WE OFFER SERVICES AND PACKAGES TO FIT YOU AND YOUR BUDGET FROM DAY OF COORDINATION TO FULL PLANNING AND DESIGN OF YOUR WEDDING

Veronique Assouline (owner)

As a principal figure in the industry, Veronique Assouline possesses the talent, genuine passion, and collaborative spirit that makes her the ideal choice for your wedding.The secret to our success... elegance, creativity and happiness.

Follow Veronique Events on

3c0f76120cf027b4 1510174320307 0401wedzisser
0415 51 373722

14 Reviews for Veronique Events

Renee · Married on 07/09/2017

Veronique is the real deal when it comes to wedding planners. She is professional, experienced, and well-connected, but above all, she is honest and truly loves all her clients! Veronique helped plan our wedding from one year out, and she was very open and honest about working with our budget. She took the time to listen to what we wanted in our dream wedding, and really understood our vision. It was such a blessing to have Veronique just a phone call away to answer our questions, give us the best advice, and handle the negotiations with vendors. The whole wedding came together so beautifully. We were truly blown away!! Thank you Veronique!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

I cannot possibly say enough good things about Veronique. I had a very specific (and unusual) vision, and I honestly don't think it would have come together if not for her. She is so sweet, and so organized, and she always, always has the biggest smile on her face. If you are looking for a wedding planner, you MUST call Veronique!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

I originally planned to plan my own wedding but quickly realized I was not up to the task- my search for a wedding planner was awful until I met Veronique. After our first phone call I knew that I wanted to work with her and after our first meeting I knew that not only had I found the right planner for me but also the best wedding planner in So Cal. I am extremely picky but Veronique's vision for my wedding was exactly what I wanted and in many ways better than I could have hoped for. She has great taste and understands hospitality perfectly. She attended every meeting we had with vendors, designed every detail of our wedding, her negotiating skills saved us a considerable amount and most importantly she made what could have been the most stressful experience of our lives pleasant and fun. I will use her for all of our special occasions moving forward and I highly suggest you do the same.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Veronique Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1504.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2509
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5020.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Beverly Hills, 90212 See on map