Verna Magee Shepherd

Hornbrook, CA 96044 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Flinn Block Hall
  • Juniper Golf Course
  • Campfire Hotel
  • Applegate Ranch

10 Reviews for Verna Magee Shepherd

Preston · Married on 02/03/2021

Absolutley Perfect.

We were two older males getting married and Verna was amazing. She gave us exactly what we wanted and was extremely friendly and professional. I would recommend her highly to anyone who wanted to be married. If I could give her over 5 stars I would.

Sent on 03/14/2020

Pamj · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly recommend!

Verna was amazing! We got married in July 2019 in Vancouver and had Verna as our wedding commissioner. She very quickly responded to e-mails. I met spoke with her on the phone and met with her in person once before the wedding. She kept our ceremony short and sweet just like we requested. She also attended our rehearsal and was great at coaching us through everything. I highly recommend Verna - she was amazing!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Kelly S. · Married on 05/25/2019

None could be better than Verna!

Verna was amazing! She truly made our wedding magical. She had the perfect mix of humor, sweetness and genuine energy for our wedding. I'm bursting with gratitude! She came to our rehearsal even though she had food poisoning! She answered all of our questions and gave us so many great suggestions. If you have the chance to have Verna for your wedding commissioner - take it! It's like having a family friend there to guide you through it all.

Sent on 07/30/2019

• Vancouver See on map
    Location of (Verna Magee Shepherd)