254 Cedar Mill Lane, Woodstock, GA 30189 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,995
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About VERITY Videography

Verity Videography is a Christian-based wedding videography company that services the metro Atlanta area. We provide wedding video highlight reels and raw footage.

It is my goal to capture the clarity of what brings two people together: the authentic commitment and sacrifice of one's self to another.

When it comes to the most important day of your life, we know what you need. Verity Videography specializes in custom wedding videography, specific for each and every bride. We work with you to get a feel for who you are and what you want your video to convey.

Follow VERITY Videography on

12 Reviews for VERITY Videography

• LH2018

Lily · Married on 03/03/2018

Mary Bess and her team were great! We last minute (1.5 months before our wedding) decided to add videography due to initial budget constraints and difficultly finding the right videographer. I found her contact information from a bridal show website (one of the shows that I didn't go to due to how close it was to my wedding and really not intending to add more vendors). She responded personally via text messaging and touched base with us. She was very accommodating to what we needed and even provided a unique package for us for her videography services!
    Before our wedding, her professionalism showed from her timely emails back to us and touch base emails prior to our big day.
    On our wedding day, she was very friendly and professional! She worked great with our photographer and day-of planner to help make the day go smoothly. Whenever I needed anything, her and her team were willing to make it happen on top of filming our wedding!
    After the wedding, she mailed us our videos within a timely manner! She was so sweet to include a gift as well when it was a week late.
    Overall, Mary Bess was great to work with and we highly recommend her!

Ashleigh · Married on 02/14/2018

A fabulous experience!

I have nothing but great things to say about Verity Videography! It was an exceptional experience working with them. Mary Bess was very responsive, and she really brought our wedding day back to life with her work. It is so amazing to be able to relive that day over and over again. I can’t recommend her enough!

Catie · Married on 12/16/2017

Mary Bess Champion with Verity Videography is a joy to work with! She is very professional and pays a lot of attention to the details of your day. We booked her for 8 hours and she was timely, friendly, and even reminded me to smile when I was too focused on the day to ensure that my video came out perfect! They have great options on pricing, and compared to others we looked at were the most affordable out there. Please use Verity Videography; you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

VERITY Videography's reply:

Catie, thank you so much! You and Tony were a joy to work with. I'm still raving about your reception lol

Award

VERITY Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Wesche Photography
    Wesche Photography Wedding Photographers

We absolutely LOVED working with Mary Bess and Logan. They were amazing and paid so much attention to detail. From a photographer's perspective, it can be difficult to work around videographers but that was absolutely NOT the case with them. They were so sensitive to our needs and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. You won't regret picking this team to capture your special day!

• 254 Cedar Mill Lane Woodstock, 30189 See on map