254 Cedar Mill Lane, Woodstock, GA 30189 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About VERITY Videography

Verity Videography is a Christian-based wedding videography company that services the metro Atlanta area. We provide wedding video highlight reels and raw footage.

It is my goal to capture the clarity of what brings two people together: the authentic commitment and sacrifice of one's self to another.

When it comes to the most important day of your life, we know what you need. Verity Videography specializes in custom wedding videography, specific for each and every bride. We work with you to get a feel for who you are and what you want your video to convey.

Follow VERITY Videography on

15 Reviews for VERITY Videography

Claudia G · Married on 08/05/2019

Verity is the complete package!

I had the privilege of working with her as her intern for the past 3 months and I was able to get a glimpse into the heart and soul of this amazing company. I will forever be grateful that Mary Bess gave me this opportunity when I reached out to her as a naive, inexperienced, wannabe videographer. I have learnt so much and been so inspired after watching her in action and working alongside her so closely.

Mary Bess takes on each new project, pouring her heart and soul into it as if it was her very own. I witnessed first-hand just how much time and effort she devotes to her clients. She has a natural way of establishing great relationships with each bride, groom and other family members. She works easily with other vendors and planners, creating an extremely easy-going atmosphere! This is a huge asset in sometimes chaotic situations.

If you are looking for a videographer, then look no further. Mary Bess is the best of the best. Not only will she showcase your beautiful love story in the most amazing way, but she will go above and beyond to ensure your wedding day is as special as possible!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/23/2019

Would recommend to everyone

We got the best advice from our day of coordinator when I asked about videographers. She told us to ask our photographer since the two work so lcosely together. I reached out to Charlie and Morgan Photography and they recommended Verity. We talked over the phone about the wedding and expectations and she answered almost all of my questions up front without me having to even ask. They were great day of and worked so well with our photographer making sure they got the footage they needed as well as making sure they were not in the way of the photographers shot. They were so easy to work with. When she told me I would get all of the footage she really meant ALL of the footage. There is not a part of my day that I am missing. She did take a little longer than she expected (but still within her time frame) to get the footage back so she added in an edit of my MOH and best man speeches as well, which was not necessary, but so nice that she included. I would highly recommend them to others or use them again for another event I needed footage of.

Sent on 08/16/2019

VERITY Videography's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much for this review! What a sweet surprise this afternoon to read your kind words. Thank you for sharing so others can get a glimpse of what it is like to work with us! :)

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful Videographers!

I can’t say enough about Mary Bess and a Rachel Anne of Verity Videography! Being a bride dealing with multiple vendors, communication is so important. Mary Bess got back to me so quickly with every little question I had! It took so much stress away. On wedding day, with a baby just a few weeks old, Mary Bess and Rachel Anne were on time and full of positivity. They worked so well with the other vendors and kept us smiling the whole morning. They were a breath of fresh air due to other vendors not being as organized as they were ;)
    The video was everything we could have asked for and getting all of the raw footage was so fun to watch a relieve our wedding day. I would recommend Verity Videography a million times over!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Award

Real Weddings

• Wesche Photography
    Wesche Photography Wedding Photographers

We absolutely LOVED working with Mary Bess and Logan. They were amazing and paid so much attention to detail. From a photographer's perspective, it can be difficult to work around videographers but that was absolutely NOT the case with them. They were so sensitive to our needs and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. You won't regret picking this team to capture your special day!

• 254 Cedar Mill Lane Woodstock, 30189 See on map