991 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10075 Map · Phone number

Vera Wang 7
  • Futuremrsmccormack

Julie · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Dreams come true

I stalked a dress to a trunk show there two weeks ago. The moment I arrived with my mom and bridesmaid, I had an intense giddy feeling that lasted my entire appointment. Greeted with champagne and mimosa. Amba was my stylist, and Toni was the manager. What a dream team. Patient, funny, and sincere. I'll update when I get into the fittings stage, but so far, it's been a dream experience. Polar opposite of Kleinfeld.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Vera Wang 8
    Vera Wang 9
    Vera Wang 10

Heather brunelle · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely stunning dresses

Stunning dresses, beautiful material, stylish, sets you apart from other brides and received so many compliment.

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Vera Wang 11
    Vera Wang 12
    Vera Wang 13
    Vera Wang 14

Diana · Married on 05/06/2017

By far my favorite dress shopping experience, and I had a lot of good ones. Yes, the dresses are amazing, but I was really impressed with how friendly and relaxed the service was. Yet the service was still impeccable.

I was torn between two dresses and my SA, Jillian, was very honest and didn't try to push me towards the more expensive one, affirming that the other was truly the dress for me. I ended up spending only about half my budget and my dress is absolutely perfect! Their offering us champagne while I was trying on dresses was also a nice touch.

Highly recommend! There was absolutely no pressure to purchase my first visit, and I actually ended up buying the dress on my second visit there. Even though I was pretty sure it was the one, I had a few other appointments already scheduled, and wanted to go to them before committing.

Sent on 03/14/2017